𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣.

(a/n) italics - speaking in another language.

"Good morning, sir," the person passing by nods in appreciation of the simple greeting and Baekhyun smiles brightly, feet tapping lightly in a small dance as he makes his way through the barren hallway.

The wide windows permeate with bright light as it illuminates the grey walls around him. The red and gold carpet beneath his feet crunch in the most delightful of sounds.

The male hoists up the brown belt, adorned with the emblem of a silver sword piercing a dull gold crown in order to pull up his black pants. Baekhyun stops by the tall brown doors at the end of the hallway, two guards standing at its sides in protection, with a long gun in each of their hands. The Korean flag, followed by another flag with the Council's symbol are placed beside the doors like potted plants.

Baekhyun pays no mind to them as he sucks in a deep breath, fixing his blue collared button up and white gloves, pressing the black file to his right side and a captain's hat on his left side in seeming professionalism.

He nods to one of the guards with a smile. The guard nods back, not looking at the man as he taps his long gun on the floor twice hardly, and the door opens.

"Good morning, fellow soldiers!" Baekhyun's voice pierces the auditorium as he walks out onto the balcony. Equal grey walls are suspended higher than the ones in a hallway, and under him, was an auditorium the size of two football fields.

About a hundred people in blue peer up to the man, some with fire in their eyes, some with dead eyes. Others mostly were emotionless as this is a routine every Saturday for them.

All of them wore the blue uniform as Baekhyun, except that Baekhyun has three badges on his collar.

"Today is a wondrous day! New recruits are entering from the academy, I hope you all make good friends with them!" Baekhyun's voice echoes loudly. "Other than that, we have had fifteen reports all over the world on the humans. As usual, if you happen to find any human who are aware of our existence; be sure to bring them in."

Baekhyun has an unusual habit of slurring his words so he tries his best to speak his Korean with clarity.

"And as usual, if you find anyone who is undergoing suspicious activity that threatens us, report it to the higher-ups or determine the actions that should be taken by yourselves."

"Now is time for our weekly report!" Baekhyun swiftly pulls up his file, opening it in record time. "In Israel! Our faction has been overthrown by rioting witches that have been held captive. I will send out team Han-05 and team Typ-07 to counter this."

Multiple cheers are heard from the floor, some just waiting to get picked, while others jitter in fear of being chosen, not wanting to fight with any scary people.

"In Venezuela, a drug cartel has recently surfaced and seems to be run by wolves and vampires. Teams Aer-10, KK-02, and Ter-02 are being sent out to destroy this group in case it gets any larger than it already is." Baekhyun continues to list down a few more purges that should happen within the week before he ends his speech.

"Lastly. The Fenrir case has yet to be reported by team Girt-04 from our headquarters in France but they have not requested for back up," the floor jeers in disapproval, howling in disdain of incompetence. "The Fenrir case is not one to be made light of, the council has personally allocated the new groups from our faction to be assigned to this case. Teams YEO-01 of the korean headquarters, Orc-02, and I," complete silence in the room. "Will be making our way to Lesville by tomorrow."