𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝? 𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕝?

"I'm telling you Chanyeol, it was bigger than me!" Sehun slams his locker, frustrated that his friend of more than ten years wouldn't believe him.

"You're telling me," Chanyeol points his index finger at Sehun, other hand carrying a stack of books, bag dangling on his right shoulder. The chains of his tight black ripped jeans clinking against the grey metal lockers, his guns' and roses' t-shirt tucked into the hem of it. "You found wolves. In New Hampshire."

"Yes, I'm not lying!"

Chanyeol's annoying laughter fills the already noisy hallway. The other students pause to look at Chanyeol and blood rushes to Sehun's cheeks in embarrassment.

"Sehun, you always keep going on about how there aren't any wolves here." The elder tousles the black mop he calls hair. Sehun glares at it. He keeps telling Chanyeol to cut the damn thing. Now, it reached the middle of his eyebrows in a messy bowl cut. Sehun has never been more offended by hair in his life.

"I know but," Sehun scratches his head. "I guess I was wrong."

Chanyeol shook his head, smiling fondly.

"And you know what the weirdest thing was?" The two walk together towards their separate classes. Sehun always hated the fact that he and Chanyeol weren't in the same class this year.

Chanyeol nods, egging for Sehun to continue. He shoves his hands into his chained pockets. His lanky walk disturbed Sehun to no end but Sehun didn't comment on it. This time.

"They understood me," Chanyeol stood dead in their tracks, looking at Sehun. "Like, I was crying and shit, I mean who wouldn't in that situation? So anyways, I guess the wolves were almost understanding? I mean we shot their cub and everything, but it's like a parent who took pity on their child and decided not to punish them. That kind of feeling."

Chanyeol hums, eyes narrowing at Sehun.

"What?" Sehun laughs at his friend, thinking he probably sounded crazy.

"Nothing," Chanyeol blinks. "Let's just go."

______________________________________

"Keep yourself out of trouble," she practically slammed the book close after reading the rules and regulations to him.

As if he would follow it.

"Hanna over there will show you around," she indicates towards the younger girl intern who had been engraving her eyes into him for almost the entire talk. She waves at him and shows her braces teeth, her hair tied into a braid. He doubted she would even make a good fuck and dump. He immediately misses the city, wondering why he had even migrated to somewhere as boring as Hampshire.

We need to protect the packhouse. Especially you. He rolled his eyes at his thoughts. He didn't need protecting. He was strong enough.

Getting up, Hanna reaches her palm out, offering it to him. "Hanna. Hanna Rosenburg," she blushes.

He smiles at her, not bothering to get up. "Where's the cafeteria, Hanna?"

"Here's your locker," she glances up shyly at him then down. How boring. "Number 188. Over there is the science lab," she scratches her head. "Y-you're lucky." She chuckles.

"Why?" He could tell she was trying to make small talk but she hardly made any sense.

"B-because it's close to one of your classes?" Hanna awkwardly shuffles.