𝕡𝕒𝕥, 𝕡𝕒𝕥, 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕣𝕒𝕕.

"Do you get this part?" Sehun points at the laptop screen.

Cross-legged he shuffles on the carpeted floor as he stares a blank-faced Kai down.

"Which?" Kai blinks confusedly.

Groaning, Sehun slides his palms down his face for the nth time that evening.

"Okay," he huffs, sliding the computer over to Kai. "How about you try it out first, then I'll see if you get it," Sehun now falls back, tired as he gazes up at Kai's bedroom ceiling.

Kai takes the laptop onto his lap, sitting comfortably back on the frame of his bed. "I just don't get why the place line and byline has to be in the middle."

Sehun shrugs the best he can with his body contorted the way that it is. "Mrs. Tate said she did it in her university."

"She probably graduated from an asylum then."

Sehun laughs, turning his head.

Kai's room is neat for someone who just moved in. There were empty boxes in one corner, no other speck of dust to be seen. The walls were a simple white, floor carpet, black. Kai didn't have anything hung on his walls, let alone a poster. His bed was in one corner, pushed into the wall and his desk table in the middle of the room, near the window. He had only one closet located at the foot of his bed and a door to a connected bathroom next to it.. It was... very simple to say the least.

The only thing interesting Sehun took notice of was the arrays of books in the bookshelf Kai placed near the entrance of his room.

Standing up, Sehun wanted to explore Kai's room while Kai continued typing slowly into the keyboard.

"Do you mind me looking around?" Sehun says, outlining the spine of the books on the bookshelf, eyeing them with a lot of interest.

"Yes, I do," he doesn't stop typing. "But it's not like you'd stop anyways."

Sehun grins. "Damn straight I won't."

He turns to look around Kai's desk, seeing other books on it.

"You're a fan of romance," Sehun says with something odd laced in his voice that even he couldn't identify. Smacking his lips at an uninterested Kai, he continues. "You don't usually see boys read romance nowadays," he chuckles.

"Is that so?" Kai doesn't even glance at Sehun, continuously typing into the laptop. "I don't usually speak with people, so I wouldn't know."

Sehun hums. "Because you're a bitch."

"Don't start your sentence with 'because', it's disturbing."

Sehun scoffs. "It's grammatically correct subordinate conjunction."

"It still is annoying."

Sehun shakes his head, giving up to continue staring Kai's desk down. Sehun cocks his head. "The Wolf Journal," Sehun outlines the cover of the book, whispering. He then remembers the way James crushed his book yesterday. Sehun's not going to lie, it did sting a little.

"Stupid book, that one," Kai says.

Sehun snaps his head back. "It's not stupid," he places a hand on his waist. "It outlines the recreation, history, and the philosophical mythology of wolves," Sehun smiles, picking the book up.

Kai, for the first time, breaks his gaze from the computer to look at Sehun.

"Where ships are made of wood, there are men made of steel, it is two wolves, the earth will quake, and the one who chases her is null, she is afraid of him, and he will meet her, for the one in front of her is named Fenrir, and he will take the moon," Sehun quotes from memory, holding the book up. "It may seem dumb at first but the moral implications behind it always send shivers up my spine."