𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥?

Big. The biggest beast. Tiny hands reach out to caress its fur. Dainty, tiny hands. Golden eyes meet him.

"Run," The golden eyes didn't speak. Yet his voice was ringing everywhere in the boy's head. "Run now."

So he ran. He ran. There was no road yet he ran. There was no floor yet he ran.

Do not dare to look back. Do not turn your head.

"I found love, baby," her soft, soft voice pierced through his skull. An echo coming from all around. It was faint yet loud. He didn't look back. "I hope one day you'll find your own, too."

He ran as fast as his small legs could take him. His thighs burn, as if someone had doused oil and fuse on his limbs.

In his mind the woman's image burned away gradually as if she were made of paper.

He ran.

"Never stop running."

Images flicker through his head. Vividly. Like scenes from movies he'd watched a million times. Though this movie wasn't as hopeful as Lion King, or had a happy ending like Cinderella.

This movie never started and it never ended.

This movie was horrifying.

"Mummy, the weird man says I'm cursed."

"We have to run, baby."

"Sehun!"

Sehun's head snaps towards the door, eyes wide, filled with both curiosity and fear. He discards his handphone on his bed. The hem of the crop top raised even furthur on the satin sheets of his bed as he slid off the mattress, exposing his stomach to the warmth of the material.

Propping up, he walks towards his door, opening it.

"What?!" He shouts back down. The white hallways of the house contrasted vastly with the warm beige walls of his room, making him squint in just the slightest.

"Dad and I are going hunting, you're coming along!" He sees his brother over the railing of the stairs that were directly in front of his room, outlooking the entire living room area and the open air kitchen connected to it.

Near the front door, his brother was fully clothed in his padded jacket and grey winter combat boots. He was placing some things Sehun couldn't make out with the distance between them into a duffel bag situated on the bench he was sitting on. Chances are, Sehun didn't want to know what was in the bag.

"Are you serious!? In this weather?" Sehun indicates the window with his spread palm, forcing his brother's attention to it. The sky was blue, sun glistening.

Beomseok stares at his brother, unimpressed. He scoffs, then laughs at his brother's measly attempt at proving himself when he just made an even more fool out of himself. "It's sunny out, Sehun."

"It's winter," Sehun presses both his index and thumbs together, pointing them. "It's cold and it's harsh out there."

"Sehun!" His father gleefully enters the front door, which his brother was leaning against. He had his gear ready, also carrying a duffel bag, presumably with all his hunting equipment. Clumsily brushing off the snow on his pants, Sehun's mother smacked his father's head. The action made his dad flinch so hard he tumbled into his brother. Sehun giggled at the funny gesture.

"Don't get snow in the house, Yeonseok!" His mother scolded his dad, walking into the patio alongside his dad.

His father, excitement getting the better of him, shouts to Sehun. "Sehun! The weather is so good! Come, let's go hunt!" His mother rolled her eyes but smiled fondly at his dad. The two were such a cute couple.