𝕓𝕦𝕣𝕟, 𝕓𝕦𝕣𝕟, 𝕓𝕦𝕣𝕟

"He's such a bitch."

Chanyeol scoffs, leaning back. He crosses his arms. "If I was there, I would have shown that ass his place."

Sehun just smiles, knowing fully well how fast his friend's fuse blows. He took a full bite of the sandwich he was holding and Chanyeol came back forward to take a bite of his spaghetti and meatballs.

The cafeteria is bustling with students in all directions. Most of them were already seated, in exception of the ones who came down late, lining up to take their food.

Looking around, Sehun doesn't see Kai anywhere.

Chanyeol looks up at his friend from his food. "It's fine," he attempts to say with his mouth disgustingly full with greasy bolognese. "Tanned skin, fashion trashion, messy hot, right? I'll punch him if I see him."

Sehun rolls his eyes, dipping his fries into tomato sauce. "That's exactly what I'm afraid of."

Their seemingly normal lunch together was interrupted by a loud sound from the entrance of the cafeteria. Sehun squints in a judgemental stare when he sees James and John's unabating and frankly just annoying laughter.

The Powerpuff Girls pick up their trays of food, purposefully spilling some on the lunch lady. Sehun's eyes twitch with disgust as they snicker, smacking each other's backs.

Chanyeol glanced at them, then back at Sehun, who sighs.

"You know," Chanyeol's mouth was still full. He grins cheekily.

A knowing smile forms on Sehun's face.

Chanyeol looks back at the three, pointing at them. "I think one of them will fall down soon."

Sehun didn't know how but when Chanyeol says something will happen, most of the time they do actually happen. It was an odd thing to explain. A few years ago, Sehun had cried when his pet hamster disappeared. Chanyeol said he had foreseen that his hamster would run through his door real soon. And it happened. Mr. Snugglepuffs came running back to Sehun as soon as Chanyeol said that, and he couldn't have been more grateful. Though, Mr. Snugglepuffs died of old age a few days later. That, and he hadn't seen Chanyeol for a week because he was sick.

At times, Sehun really thought Chanyeol was a real fortune teller. He had a conversation about it with the elder, to which he replied; I dunno man, things seem to just happen. It always left Sehun confused and bewildered. Sehun wanted to ask more questions but he knew Chanyeol would get dismissive about it. Always.

Sehun's thoughts are broken as a loud shout sounds through the canteen. John seemingly trips over air, flailing his arms, causing his tray of spaghetti to land directly on James' head. The room fills with laughter and cheers, the lunch lady seems pretty smug about it too.

Sehun chortles at that, looking at Chanyeol, who had a proud look on his face. How he does it, Sehun will never know.

Chanyeol drops his fork, putting his head down.

"You know what? I think sitting with James might just be better than sitting with that jerk, he's easier to bully," Sehun says.

The lack of response makes Sehun peer up at Chanyeol.

"What's wron-"

"Quiet," he whispers. He looks down, but he side-eyes the cafeteria. As if looking for something.

"What?" Sehun whispers back, mimicking Chanyeol and keeping his head down. The elder hushes him.

That's when Chanyeol's eyes lock on something. Sehun follows his line of sight to see Kai, standing with a full tray in hand.