Chapter 5

"Listen Paul, we have to talk" John looked down saying these words. Paul raised an eyebrow, seemingly concerned about his friend. "S-so uh well." John tried, he tried very hard but the words wouldn't come out. Why was he being so nervous? It's just Paul, literally the nicest person he knew. Shiver's ran down his back as he tried to catch his breath.

Paul noticed that and took an arm around him. "John? You okay?" The lad took his time until he shook his head speaking the words:"Honestly, I don't know." He laughed slightly not knowing why. It was that laugh you do when you get tickled, that laugh you do when you're writing an exam and don't have a clue what the questions even mean. A laugh full of pressure,strain and a breeze of anxiety.

Paul wrapped his arms around
the older and stroke his back. John buried his face into Paul's shoulder. "I'm bi Paul."He mumbled into Paul's neck. "That's what you were scared about?" John nodded his head in response, looking down. The dark-brown haired boy lifted John's head. "You're pretty okay Lennon." The two laughed and walked home together.

They stopped in front of John's door. "So I guess it's the end of the road."Paul said leaning against the wooden pillar. "Oh trust me Paulie, the road we're walking, is still a hundred miles ahead,I'm sure." They sent each other smiles and waved goodbye.

You're not that okay as Macca told you. John said to himself.
-----------------------------------------------
Sorry this one's a shortie. In return I put the picture of Johnny playing the guitar up there. :3