Chapter 8

"Dare" He simply said, which was quite new for someone like Paul because he usually was really irresolute. John glanced at him. Of course the older noticed that this immediate answer Paul gave them,wasn't something he answered with generally. "Well, John's bi,so I guess he wouldn't mind if you would give him a quick peck on the lips." And now he really regret his sudden confidence. He blushed immediately as John's eyes rolled over to his direction.

"I-I can't."That was a lie.He absolutely wanted to get a taste of his sweet chipped lips. He wanted more than a little peck. He wanted a real passionate kiss. But Paul knew, this would only happen in his dreams. "You have to Paul it's a dare." Ringo crossed his arms.Paul shook his head panicked.

"Oh, let the poor boy alone. If he doesn't want to he doesn't." John said without any emotion written in his face he stood up and turned to the door. Already pulling the door handle down he mumbled:"I'll be right back." With that he closed the door dramatically not looking back.

The bloke quickly made his way to the bathroom. He felt cold tears running down his cheeks. There still wasn't any expression formed on his face. What did you expect? That he'd be excited to kiss you? That he aches for your touching as much as you do for his? John looked into the mirror and cringed at the sight of himself.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. John startled and rubbed the tears out of his face. He opened it and recognised the smaller figure in front of him. "Paul,uh sorry."John made a little space so the younger could enter but he shook his head. "No, no I-I just wanted to look after you." John's cheeks flushed slightly. He came here for me? He scoffed. "You don't have to look after me. I'm good, really."

"Are you sure? You looked pretty erm, I don't know you hadn't got that much expression in your face."Paul fiddled with his fingers while speaking. Oh,no what if he knows? I have to play cool."It's really not that much of a big deal Paulie,really."

His little sad smile sunk as he heard the other's answer. Sure he doesn't care. And I thought going after him would make him feel things..."Oh,well okay then." Paul turned to the door, looking to the ground. He didn't feel like pretending as if he didn't care. "I-I wouldn't mind though." Paul stopped for a brief moment then turned around. The wooden door behind shutted by itself."You wouldn't?" John nodded,nervously smiling.