Chapter 11

After about 10 minutes Paul got to the little entrance where John was standing and waiting for him. "Sorry that I'm late I, um ha-" "It's alright Paulie really, let's just start walking already yeah?" Paul nodded in response and so they did, they started walking.

They were surprisingly silent until Paul decided to speak up. "So, what do you mean by feeling lost?" He asked nervously. John raised an eyebrow."I don't know, you can't explain feelings, can you?" Can you? "You're right,we can just feel and/or show them. Otherwise the other person could never understand." He said thoughtfully.

Paul's right. If  I would just tell him, just ask him out, he'd never know how much I really love him, how much I really care about him.

So John stopped thinking for once, he turned Paul's face to his and put his lips on the smaller one's. The other's eyes widened and he blushed madly. Same as John who had pulled away when he realised what he was actually doing.

What the hell did I just do? Paul probably thinks I'm insane now. I messed everything up.

John didn't notice it but tears came out of his eyes. As he did notice he wiped them away quickly and stopped as Paul took his hands into his. "I'm sorry Paul." He wanted to look down in shame but the younger wouldn't let him. "Sorry for what? You did nothing wrong." He smiled at him. "You wanna go out with me sometime?" John asked softly, staring him deep into the eyes."Are you joking? I'd love to."

The two lads hugged each other tightly. Paul ran his hand through John's hair every now and then. The Auburn-haired boy felt a buzzing in his right pocket. He excused himself for a moment to see what it was.

Stu:*inappropriate picture*

John's eyes widened and once again his cheeks flushed. Paul noticed that and leaned over to get a peek of the bloke's phone. Of course he wouldn't let him so he put it back into his pocket without any response.

"What was it?" He asked, curiously. "Nothing." John had answered, still ashamed. "You're blushing, c'mon show me." Paul forced him playfully. "Did Mimi post another embarrassing pic of you when you were younger?"He giggled, making John groan."That was one time."

Buzz. Another massage was sent to John. As soon as his phone was out his pocket, Paul took this as a chance to grab it. The younger lad opened it and saw the last two messages. His sweet smile faded as he saw the outrageous picture. John took it quickly away from him.

"W-what was that Johnny?" He was shocked by what he had just seen. "I thought..", Paul stopped for a second, "I thought you want to go out with me?" Now he was frowning. "I-I do really." John panicked. "Then what the hell is this?" Paul raised his voice angrily. "Just some creep who keeps texting me. I swear to god Paulie, I don't want to have to do something with him."

Tears filled both the boys's faces. John took Paul into his arms and patted him softly. "I want to go out with you so badly. Please just accept my apology." He gave him a short kiss on the top of his head. "It's fine John. I can't be mad at you, you know that. When do you have time?"

Thank god.
-------------------------------------------------
Sorry this chapter sucked. I'll try better next time.Have a great day! :)