Chapter 14

"So?" John asked as he fiddled with his hands nervously. "I-I don't know." Paul panicked.

Okay that's it, I ruined everything. John was being so sweet and lovely the whole afternoon. I waited for this about 10 years now. Why can't I just be normal for at least once?

"Oh um alright then." The lads eyes turned their gaze to the lake in front if them. Paul could feel his slowly fall apart but he shrugged it off, after all ot was their first date and he didn't want to be such a dramatic ass like he always was. Bit then again, it was their first date. It shouldn't be like that. They should give each other sweet kisses, get drunk or even make out. Just be normal teenagers and do dumb shit.

"John." His head turned to the other as he heard his name. "I, um let's make out." He froze saying these words.

Oh hun, that's not how it works.

"Uh," John flushed madly and got even more nervous. Neither one of them said anything after that. Paul thought about ways to kill this awful silence between them. He also thought about ways to make it romantic again but failed as John rejected, holding his hand.

Anxiety and sadness raised up inside of him and he started breathing very heavingly.

"Calm down Macca." The older bloke's voice echoed in his head. John placed a gentle kiss on Paul's face to comfort him. And it surely did. A thousand of butterflies flew their rounds in his stomach and his eyes started sparkling again.

"Thanks for being here John."

And just like that, their lips met each other. It fit perfectly. Both of them had already kissed someone before but the two of them could've sworn, none of them had ever felt like this and probably never will.

I'm in love with him.
The two boys thought.
-----------------------------------------------
I'm tired. That's why short chappie.