Chapter 15

Paul sighed relieved as he pulled away. He was smiling like an idiot after their lips touched once again. All the scenarios he had dreamed of were nothing against this.

"You got soft lips." John told him shyly as he brushed a finger over Paul's mouth. The younger could only respond with another kiss and both of them giggled.

They spent the rest of the day together. On the way home the two held each other's hand tight.

"Well here we are." John frowned as they stopped in front of Paul's house. "It was lovely John. Thank you very much." Paul felt like crying but he held it back. "Gee Paulie, I thank you." They gave each other a last kiss before both of them went home.

Woah this really happened. I kissed Paul, I held his hand and he liked it. Well, at least that's what it seemed like. No don't even dare to think that. It was a good date and that's it. Huh I truly started to believe life couldn't bring any good days anymore. Macca's a real miracle.

Butterflies rushed through his stomach. Eventhough his mind told him else, John was glad Paul found liking in him. And who know, perhaps the two lads would soon become a couple.

"That? Oh that's just my boyfriend."

"You know that song? My boyfriend showed it to me."

"I'm full but thanks, yeah my boyfriend made me some delicious mashed potatoes."

Boyfriend. John couldn't wait to use this term when he'd talk about the lovely boy.

He felt his phone buzzing again and he opened it.

Stu:Hiya John

John:Stfu Stu

Stu:Funny, listen I saw you with that little prick

John:Wth did you just call him?

Stu:Let go of that bitch he isn't worth it

John:How do you know what's good for me? You're just a weirdo I met online. Heck, how did you even see us?

Stu:Not really smart of you to pick the raustrant we went to on our first date. Oh remember when we did it in the alley way there and you-

John closed his phone and buried his face into his pillow. Tears ran down his cheeks as the memories of his and stu's first time popped up in his mind. Seemed like the feeling of being used never left the poor boy.
-------------------------------------------------
New chapter.
I feel like rubbish :)