.1.

"Nora wake up! Didn't you say Harry, Ron, Hermione, and the rest of the Weasley's went to the world cup?" Neville yelled his voice riddled with panic.

   Nora shifted in her bed trying to hide from the light seeping in through the windows and hallway.
   "Nev get out.. wait NEVILLE, how the HELL did you get into my room?!" She yelled throwing a pillow at him and sitting up.

     "Never mind that you git, look at this." he sighed very seriously, throwing the daily prophet at her. A sense of panic dawned over her as she read what was on the paper. The dark mark was casted into the sky and a group of purebloods assumed to be Death Eaters were terrorizing a family of muggles.
"Have you heard from them? Are they okay?" she asked filling with fear.
"I wrote to Ron, Gran used her owl to send it, we haven't gotten a response yet but I sent it to the burrow." Neville responded, his voice broke a little bit, Nora opened her mouth to speak again right as her dad opened the door and saw the two teenagers on the verge of tears.

"Neville, your grandmother told me, I'm sure they are okay, but in the meantime, why don't you both come downstairs for some breakfast and tea?" He said raising an eyebrow, Neville got up immediately while Nora sat back for a minute, trying to really process everything.

Hermione is muggleborn, Harry grew up with muggles, if those were Death Eaters- They'll be okay.

She heard a loud screech and something hit the window downstairs and knew immediately that it was Errol, the weasleys owl. She threw on a sweater and ran down the stairs, Neville beat her to it seeing as he was already downstairs.

Relief washed over his face and he looked up at his bestfriend and smiled, "They're okay." he said, Nora felt herself finally able to breathe again, and with that Neville and Nora scarfed down breakfast and decided to spend the day reading and tending to Nevilles garden, just as they have done every day that summer.

   Their routine over summer was always the same, and they were okay with that, they loved the routine, I mean who wouldn't want to do everything that you love with your bestfriend? Everything is as it should be.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

One week away from the first day of fourth year, and Nora decided to put off packing until the last minute, so she enlisted the help of Neville, who usually was completely packed by month til but no, he put off packing as well, the two best friends were too busy enjoying their time together leisurely out by the garden with glasses of lemonade and cookies that Adam, Noras father made fresh.

Occasionally they would go on walks and find a forest to explore and find some beautiful and cool new plants. But since they spent almost their entire summer outside going on hikes, tending to the gardens or out under the stars, they never got any summer homework done, or packing which sent Neville into a panic.

   "I can't find my potions book!" Neville exclaimed throwing worried glances at Nora and throwing clothes out of his dresser.

   "Nev, calm down you packed that half an hour ago, along with your divination book, your transfiguration book, history of magic,  and herbology, you dimwit." Nora responded cooly pointing to the open trunk on the ground.

   Neville let out a sigh of relief before quickly going into another panic frantically tearing apart his bed looking for his wand.

    "I swear I just had it, I had it in my hands not even two seconds ago, where is it,  where is it..." he continued talking to himself while Nora sat back and laughed to herself a bit.

  "Nev darling, it's behind your ear," Nora finally caved, Neville flashed a quick angry look at Nora before turning a bit red with embarrassment.

    "Well since you know everything, can you help me find Trevor so I dont panic again." he sighed looking at his best friend who only smiled slightly and opened up her hand, Neville rolled his eyes as the little green toad hopped out of Noras hand and onto the floor.
    "You know you really need to start packing as well, only 5 more days until we leave." Neville added, scooping Trevor into his hands and sitting next to Nora.

    "I know, I know, but i'm just so tired and.." she cut herself off yawning.. "and I just really want to..." she yawned again.. "take a nap, go tell my dad Im sleeping and pack for me if you're so worried." She joked, jumping onto Nevilles bed and pulling the covers over her head.

    "You are the most lazy yet most energetic person I have ever met Nora, you confuse me." Neville laughed before walking out. Nora of course, didn't really plan on sleeping, and pulled a piece of parchment and a pen off of Nevilles desk, and began to write to Hermione.

    'Mione,

  I'm missing you loads, and I can't wait to see you on the train, I convinced Nev that I was going to take a nap so I wouldn't have to pack myself, and before you say ahuthing I know, super lazy of me, but his bed is so much more comfortable then mine and I prefer writing to you in here, anyway, I'll see you on the 1st.

     Much Love,
  Nora.xx'

    She finished writing, pulled the blanket up to her chest, grabbed the book she always took from Neville and started reading, shortly after she felt herself drifting to sleep.

    She dreamt of Neville, which was weird, they were talking, by a lake, she couldn't make out what he was saying but she felt her heart filling with joy and, he kept calling her name.

  "Nora, Nora, the ground is shaking Nora."

  "Nora!! Wake up! Your dad wants you home for dinner." Neville exclaimed, Nora opened her eyes slowly, looking around the room and taking in her surroundings. "I've packed everything except your clothes because you can do that bit yourself, your dad said dinner's almost ready and sent me to come get you, he said I could sleep over and Gran is okay with it too." Neville said excitedly, but Nora had just woken up took in none of what he said.

    "You want to take what?" She slurred, her eyes growing wider and her face warmer, she went to sit up but fell back down onto the bed instead.

   "Wow, you must've been sleeping good." Neville laughed, grabbing Noras arm and lifting her to her feet, of course she was sleeping so hard she couldn't balance properly so she threw her arm around Nevilles shoulder and he walked her to her house.

    Once they entered the room, Adam saw his daughter limping into the house and using Neville to help and laughed to himself, he knew his daughter, and knows how hard she sleeps, he took her from Neville and helped her down into a seat at the dining room table.

   "You know Nora, if you were that tired you could've just came home and slept." Adam laughed.

   "But then I would've had to pack all by myself." Nora responded, still nodding off at the table, almost dropping her face onto her steaming hot plate, but Neville threw his arm out placing his hand on her forehead, holding her up and shaking her awake again. Adam stood up, grabbed a cup of lemonade for Nora to drink, and she did, and that definitely woke her up.