.6.

"Do all the champions know?" Nora asked Ron, who shook his head slumping down next to her.

"I think I convinced Hagrid to show Harry, but I don't know yet." Ron spoke looking anxiously over at the messy haired brunette playing with his food and scowling at Ron. Ron returned the expression before rolling his eyes and looking back at Neville and Nora.
"At this point, I no longer care what happens to that git." He mumbled. Nora rolled her eyes and stood up throwing a piece of food at him and storming away.

"Blaise! Library, now. I need to study." Nora demanded, Blaise who had been talking to a few girls stood up immediately. Nora wasn't very intimidating, her face was almost babyish and her freckles and brown eyes only made her look younger, and it didn't help that most the time she wore her hair in two messy braids, but she could throw a mean punch, and was in close competition for being best in charms so Blaise, and really everyone who knew her, always listened.

     Nora sped towards the library, Blaise following close behind. She could hear his ragged breaths from behind her but refused to slow down. When Blaise reached forward to grab her shoulder and stop her, she almost punched him.

     "Woah! Calm down Nora, Whats your problem psycho." He yelled, Nora scoffed turned around and kept walking. Blaise shook his head in disbelief and just continued to follow her. But a few steps away from the library she stopped and spun around.

     "You can go back, I think I hear the twins and I think pulling a few pranks is way better than studying." She snapped, looking Blaise directly in the eyes and waiting until he was out of site to continue into the library.

    "Dumb, dumber, dumbest, oh.. hey Peeves. How would you four feel about causing a little bit of... chaos?" Nora said, Watching the three boys, and the poltergeist in front of her light up.

     "I could kiss you right now really Lora." Lee said

     "Gred, why don't we tell our dear friend what we were just planning."

     "Forge, good idea."

    "Chaos is my middle name."  Peeves exclaimed doing a quick lap around knocking over a few books.

    "Planning without me? I ought to curse all of you." Nora exclaimed dramatically. They all laughed, and rushed out of the library to somewhere they could talk privately.

"You mean- you want to find out the tasks, and sabatoge Cedric? And you're telling ME this why? He's like a brother to me, I'm sorry boys, and Peeves, but i'm out." Nora sighed, walking away again, deciding to take the day off and just lay in her bed.

"FUCK!" she screamed as she threw herself onto her bed, thrashing about wildly on her bed.

  "fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fu-"

   "Yeah? Tell em how you really feel Nora." Someone spoke from the doorway. She whipped her head around so hard her neck
popped and yelled out a few words that if it hadn't of been Ginny Weasley in the doorway under Harry's invisibility cloak, would've gotten Nora cursed out of her mind.

     "You alright?" Ginny asked taking off the cloak and sitting onto the bed.

    "Just stressed, How did you even get in here?" she asked looking at the red head smiling in front of her.

   "Followed you."

    "Git."

    "Prat."

   "I love you."

    "Doesn't everyone." Nora said with a wink. Ginny laughed and tackled Nora down onto the bed.