.4.

"Cedric!!! Cedric!" Nora yelled while exiting the great hall with Blaise by her side. Cedric stopped shortly after and said something to his friends which she was sure might be something like 'don't wait for me' cause they all walked ahead of him and didn't check to make sure he was with them.

"Hey Nor, if Blaise and I are suddenly missing, check Azkaban, and don't go looking for Pansy." Cedric said coldly, Nora laughed.

"Wow Ced, never thought you'd be the type. Anyway, are you gonna do it? Put your name in to compete?" Nora said quickly, Cedrics face began to glow.

"Well of course i'm gonna do it! Why wouldn't I? Sure everyones saying there's a chance for death or serious injury, but imagine if I win, the amount of glory that will bring Hufflepuff, it'll be amazing!" Cedric glowed while saying this and Nora couldnt stop smiling, he turned 17 this year so he was eligible for the tournament.

"Walk together?" Cedric asked the two slytherins who both nodded their heads. Nora linked arms with the two boys and carried on talking about her summer and asking the boys about theirs.

"Hey, did that new dada teacher, the one with the weird eye, freak anyone else out?" Nora asked, "Like he gave me extremely bad vibes" Nora continued, the two boys shook their heads and continued walking.

"Wow. First you were with Luna and now Blaise and Cedric? Should've known, biggest slut in Hogwarts, I think that trumps Nasty Nora, what do you think Draco?" Pansy sneered.

"Oh yeah definitely, fits her perfectly." he responded giving her a nasty look. Nora just ignored this but she couldn't stop what Blaise and Cedric did. One minute they're walking happily, and the next Blaise and Cedric have Draco pinned to the wall with Pansy cowering next to them.

The. Professor McGonagall walked by, pulling the two boys of Cedric.
"What in Merlins name makes you think that this is okay?" She screeched looking down at the blonde boy staring off into space, shaking violently.

"Professor, they just, they just came at us, Nora too, she tried to curse me!" Pansy cried, smirking at Nora when McGonagall wasn't looking.

"That's not true." Luna sighed from behind them, they all turned towards her.

"I saw it, Cedric and Blaise were walking with Nora and Pansy called Nora some very very cruel things, Draco agreed and Cedric and Blaise pinned him to the wall, Nora didn't do anything." Luna continued, looking completely unbothered.

"Nora, what did Pansy say to you?" McGonagall asked.

"Oh it's nothing bad really it doesnt ma-" Nora tried before Cedric cut her off.

"Bloody hell Nor, calling you Nasty Nora and the biggest slut in Hogwarts is a big deal." Cedric yelled looking over at Nora.

McGonagall let Cedric and Blaise go off with only 5 house points taken, and took 15 from Pansy and 10 from Draco, well at least, that would've been where she stopped if she hadn't of heard Draco mutter "stupid halfblood, no wonder your moms dead, she didn't die bravely she probably just couldn't stand to look at you." And that broke Nora, but she couldn't let Draco see that. So she held her head high and continued walking, trying so hard to hide the tears that were sure to come the second she was alone.

      "I'm sorry, Nora, I didn't mean to lose control like that." Cedric said putting his arm around her.

    "Oh.. Its okay Ced, i'm not upset, its nice knowing you and Blaise care so much." Nora sighed reaching out to grab Blaise's hand. The two boys smiled slightly and Cedric broke apart from the rest of the group.

      "I love you Nor, see you later Blaise." he said.

    "I love you too!"
    "Yeah see you later."

     And with that Blaise and Nora set off towards the end of the dungeon hallway where the Slytherin common room was located.

    "Hey Blaise, i'm gonna go up and take a shower, wanna meet down here when i'm done?" Nora asked, turning around as she walked up the stairs to her dorm.

    "No that's s okay I think i'm just gonna go to sleep. I'll meet you at breakfast tomorrow okay?" Blaise responded. Nora nodded and finished the walk upstairs. Pansy was already sitting in the room, and went to say something but Nora put her hand up, grabbed her clothes and walked into the dorm bathroom.

      The next morning Nora walked upstairs to breakfast, which normally wasn't as chaotic as it is now, but seeing as 2 other schools were joining them, nobody was sitting at their house tables. Neville, Ron, Hermione, and Harry were all sitting with Luna, Cedric was a couple tables down and Blaise was... nowhere.

    "Hey Ced, have you seen Blaise?" Nora asked hugging around his neck while he ate.

     "No, but i'm sure he just overslept, or is still upset about last night and wants to take some time to himself. I know I almost did." Cedric responded laying his head on her arm. Nora nodded, kissed his head and walked towards her Gryffindor friends. Sneaking up behind Neville and throwing her arms around him,  he jumped which made her double over with laughter, along with all her other friends.

     "Bloody hell Nor! Give me a warning!" Neville screached. Nora shook her head and sat next to him.

    "Remember when you scared me at my house? This was payback love, though it is only just the beginning." Nora laughed, kissing him on the cheek and walking towards the twins.

    "Gred, Forge, bloody good morning to you both, and Lee my old friend, how I have missed you." Nora said in a mock posh accent tipping an imaginary hat and bowing to the three pranksters.

    "How would you three feel about helping me ruthlessly prank my dear friend Neville Longbottom?" She added.

  "Wonderful!"

   "Of course we will."

    "Who's to say we dont already have a list if ruthless pranks to perform before the end of the year!" The three boys chimed smiling at the fourth member if their pranking group.

   "Hey wait! Since you and Fred are Gred and Forge." Lee started looking at the twins.

   "Why don't Lee and I be Nee and Lora!" Nora continued.

   "Oh you bloody brilliant witch you! Always knowing what i'm going to say!" Lee laughed giving Nora a sloppy slobbery kiss on the cheek. The rest of the morning was filled with complete bliss as Nora laughed with her friends.

    "I saw you this morning." Blaise nodded when Nora entered the common room.
    "I was gonna say hi but I haven't been feeling great this morning, went to Madam Pomfrey, she gave me a potion and told me to rest so I went back up to bed after I ate." he continued.

   Nora didn't care what he was saying and nearly knocked him over with a hug.

    "I missed you!" she yelled, Blaise laughed in response hugging her back.