.11.

"I'm telling you Nora! They were flying! On a broom! I use those to clean our kitchen! I can hardly believe this I mean, bloody hell. Sorry kids." Adam exclaimed later that evening, as Nora joined the group for dinner in the Great Hall.

"If you are that intrigued by the wizarding world you should meet our father, he would love to speak with you about muggle inventions." Fred laughed.

"Yes because we need our fathers to be obsessed with each other." Nora added sarcastically taking a bite of chicken.

"Hello darling." Neville sighed, moving to sit by Nora, taking her hand and kissing it lightly, Nora smiled in response. He placed an arm around her as they continued to listen to the re-telling of the practice match that Adam had just seen.

   "Mr. Oakwood?!" A familiar voice rang out from across the Great Hall, and Cedric came quickly, his dad following closely behind. "Please to see you Cedric, how have you been?" Adam asked, shaking Cedrics hand.

    "I've been great! Have you heard? I'm in the competition, I fought a dragon!" Cedric exclaimed excitedly, and an unbelievably, well deserved surge of pride grew on Mr. Diggorys face.

    "Nora, pleasure seeing you again," He said, hugging her slightly before turning to her father. "Mr. Oakwood, or Adam, correct? I'm Cedrics father, Amos." He said, shaking Adams hand.

    "Pleasure to meet you, and, did your son just say he fought- a dragon?" Adam said standing up, and the two men walked together chatting excitedly, it was clear that Amos Diggory could always recount his son's accomplishments, and Adam was glad to listen, completely amazed.

   "Well are dads are going to be best of friends I am sure. Maybe we can come visit over summer holidays!" Cedric exclaimed hugging Nora, kissing the top of her head and then ruffling her hair. Nora laughed and nodded in response, taking another bite of her food.

    Her dad would be staying on a couch in the Gryffindor common room, only decided because of Noras worries about the Slytherin pure bloods who have teased her for being half bloods, until he got set up in his own area near the school, wizarding tents would soon be set up for families of champions, and from what Nora had heard, her father, now very good friends with Amos Diggory would end up staying in the spare bed in his tent, but until they were set up, he would sleep very comfortably with all of her Gryffindor friends, while she slept soundly with Neville in his bed, yet again.

   "Are you alright love?" Neville asked in the middle of the night as Nora got up. She nodded, grabbing his jumper and walking carefully down the steps towards where her dad was asleep on the couch. Moving his legs slightly she sat sandwiched between the back of his calves and the couch, leaning against the arm and drifting to sleep there. What she did not know, however, was that her dad had just fallen asleep after walking around and marveling at the common room, and every bit of magic traced within the walls, even having solid conversations with a ghost, who's head was hanging on by a string.

   Adam could not believe that every bit of what shocked him the most had been a sprt of normal occurence to his yound daughter. And as he stirred and woke up a few hours later to the sound of a cat running wild, looking over at the end of the couch, he realized his daughter was far more different than he had realized. That she had changed in many ways that he had not yet noticed. He vowed to spend every minute with her, that he could, so that he could uncover the new Nora. STroking her hair gently as she lay  so peacefully on the couch.
   ' Wait, she's in the wrong common room. Did she sleep in the bed with Neville?' he thought to himself. If she did, he wouldn't mind. He knows Nora, and knows she wouldn't do anything she shouldn't or that she doesn't feel ready to do.

   Nora began to wake, seeing her dad sitting up on the couch talking intently with Harry and Ron about Merlin knows what, she got up and told them she was going to see Neville. Turning the knob to the dorm, she saw him laying ever so peacefully asleep. She climbed slowly under the covers and curled up by him. Feeling the heat radiating off of his body, breathing in his scent which comforted her in ways she could not imagine. Her night had been filled with horrubke night terrors and visions of her mothers body, which confused her as it had been years since she had seen her, years since she had died. She mindlessly traced figure eights and circles up and down Neville's arms as he slept. It was close to Friday, yet she had not yet picked out an outfit to where on their trip to the black lake. Though she could not have been more excited for whatever he had planned. Maybe she should see if Hermione had a dress, or maybe Luna. She had always liked Luna's style, it was comforting and she always looked like she belonged in a cabin in the forest surrounded by mythical plants and creatures.

   Neville began to wake up, wrapping his arm gently around Nora, running his finger through her hair, massaging her scalp. They sat in silence for quite some time before Harry and Ron came in to the room to tell them that they would be down at breakfast with Nora's father.
   "Are you hungry love?" Neville asked, looking down at Nora.
   "I just want to lay here a little while longer." Nora responded, closing what little space was between them, resting her head on his chest. She could not believe how lucky she was to finally be with Neville. To be held in his arms so closely. He was so beautiful to her, so full of love and peace. The epitomy of what the story books her father read her as a child had described in the 'Prince Charming'. She felt a sense of security when she was with him that she had never felt before and when she was in his arms she felt truly happy.

   "Nora. I think my dad is more in love with yours than he is with my mom." Cedric joked as he joined her and Neville for breakfast, and he explained to her everything Amos had said the previous night. The three laughed for quite some time after the story, but quickly quieted down once Amos and Adam joined them at the table.
   "Cedric, Nora, Adam and I have decided that the next Hogsmeade weekend we will go and all four of us can sit down and haave a meal together to celebrate you, Cedric, and your accomplishement thus far in the tournament. And you can join us as well if you would like, Neville." Amos said, Cedric ad Nora nodded in response.

   "Also, Nora... why are all those owls flying and dropping things above us?" Adam asked looking frightened when an envelope fell in front of Neville.

   "Oh, that's the morning post, it's how the mail gets delivered. Trust me dad, you'll get used to it, I promise." Nora said, laughing slightly at his confusion.

   "I'm going to go talk to the Weasley's." Neville said, standing up and kissing Nora's head. She watched him walk over to Fred and George, talking intently, occasionally stealing glances at Nora, George even winking when they made eye contact.

   "Those boys will be the death of me." Nora laughed, causing Cedric, Amos, and Adam to laugh as well.