𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 !

*PLS READ THIS*Hey guys it's me, the person who wrote this book

*PLS READ THIS*
Hey guys it's me, the person who wrote this book. I'm just writing this bc I feel like I owe u guys a big fat apology (Btw I already know some of u whores don't even read my author's notes so I'm putting this at the top so that NOBODY can ignore it). I just really feel bad and sorry for the readers of this book bc, as u guys all know, I have not updated this book in like 5 months or idfk. I just wanted to say... SORRY. I am a busy girl in a busy world... just remember that. Plus I'm gonna be a junior this year and fuck that. So.. I'm sorry guys.... Uhhhh love u tho.. VERY VERY MUCH. Also!! I changed my theme so my covers are all different... I always get scared that epople won't recognize my book when I change themes butttt hopefully you guys do recognize it...

Also say that my new theme is good or else you guys are racist 🤨

Also does anyone wanna be mutuals... or share music w me... but it has to be someone who will keep my identity a secret or else imma beat the fuck out of u fuggo bitch. <3

OMG ALSO I REALIZED THAT ROY AND ENYA BROKE UP SOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M JUST GONNA GO BACK TO THE CHAPTER BEFORE THIS AND JUST DELETE HIM OUT...

OKAY NOW ON WITH THE BOOK.

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✼:*゚*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

"COUNTRY ROAD, TAKE ME HOME..." Wyatt sang along.

"Can we please change the fucking song?" Enya asked as she reached for Wyatt's phone. She pulled the aux out, which only made Wyatt roll his eyes.

"Hand me your phone vi," she said and I threw my old ass phone to her in hopes of her catching it, "bitch what the hell, you almost broke it"

"I could care less about that shit toy," I replied. Enya put on a random playlist made by me and the car got suddenly quiet. Everyone started to do their own activities and peace soon over came all through out the car. However, when everything seemed at its peak of quietness, Drew's woke up from his nap.

"Are we there yet," he asked obnoxiously.

"Dude, you literally only slept for like 30 minutes. We still have like 36 hours left to go," Josh said.

"Ugh that's so long," Finn asked as he furrowed his brows.

"Yeah no shit," I spat and slouched on my seat.

Now that Drew was up, our peaceful moment quickly disappeared into thin air. Everyone took turns telling Drew to shut up as he kept on making comments, every few seconds. I quickly shoved one of Finn's earbuds in as I dug my finger into the other one. Finn stretched his long ass arms all the way to Drew and put his hands over his mouth, "Dude, just sleep. No more side comments. No one cares about balls or farts or Brazilian butt lifts. Chill the fuck out."