𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !

You and I - Jakob Ogawa

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✼:*゚*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

"Girl, I dunno what the fuck you are on, but I never said yes" I exclaimed.

"Yes you did!" Drew exclaimed back and I scoffed.

"Just because you are lonely doesn't mean you can force me into a fucking marriage!"

"Woah, woah, woah! Leave my girlfriend alone!" Finn exclaimed along.

"Cut!" Drew said and Josh turned the camera off.

"That will be a great YouTube video" Enya said as she nodded and sipped on her coffee.

"All that for a YouTube video?" Finn asked.

"Daddy need to make dinero" Drew said.

"Yeah, it's not like we can just kiss a british chick and get millions of dollars like you" Enya explained to Finn.

"Actually I don't just kiss a british chick, I have to run around acting like a demogorgan is chasing me" he said as he munched on his sausage.

"Well we have to make videos then edit it which takes so fucking long" drew argued.

"Well we have to sing and write songs!" Roy and Christian shouted at the same time.

"I have to play the drums!" Lucas said.

"Well I make videos and write shit!" Orion exclaimed.

"Guys! We all make money different ways!" I said trying to keep everyone calm.

"What do you even do vi?" Drew said and everyone faced towards me.

"I... I am going to go to college!" I stuttered out.

"You should really do youtube" Enya said as if she finally realized what I was destined for.

"I'm good" I mumbled.

"No like really, everyone loves you in our videos, make your own channel" Josh said. I've thought of trying but there was no point, except to make money.

"Well I work at a cafe" I blurted.

"You work at a cafe?" Finn and everyone else asked at the same time.