𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✼:*゚*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

IT WAS FINALLY SUMMER. My last summer before I went to college if we were being specific. Finn and I slouched on the couch as we watched dance moms. It was over 100 degrees outside and we were not about risk our lives by going outside.

"hey kids, want some ice cream?" My mom asked as she walked into the living room.

"Yeah!!" I exclaimed.

"No thanks, I'm good," Finn said.

"Finn, don't complain later and just take one," my mom joked and tossed me a popsicle. I gave the one I caught to him and my mom gave me another one.

We continued to watch dance moms as we slurped on our popcicles. Finn stretched out his long ass legs on to the couch and took up most of the space. I shoved his skinny ass self off the couch and he let out a groan.

"What the fuck was that for?" He asked.

"You take up too much space," I said as I slurped on my popsicle.

"Self conceited butt hole," he said and flipped me off.

"Shut up dookie face!" I exclaimed.

"That's it I'm leaving" he said and stood up. He walked over to the door acting like he was putting his shoes on.

"Bitch, I know a for a fact you don't have a ride and that if you walk outside right now, I'll see a article by tomorrow saying 'Finn Wolfhard dead on Los Angelos streets'"

Finn rolled his eyes and slowly walked back to where he originally was. It was too bad that it was too hot for me to leave the house in my last summer vacation before college.

After Finn sat back down, there was a knock at our door. At first we thought we were hearing things and that we were going crazy from the summer heat. Then we realized someone was actually at the door when we heard a voice exclaim, "open the damn door Cade!" We knew exactly who it was.

I quickly ran to the door and opened it to see Drew, Orion, and Enya drenched in sweat. Enya pushed me out of the way and walked into the air conditioned apartment room. Her and the rest of the crew let out a sigh.

"What took you so long... we was about to die af," Enya said and walked herself over to the kitchen to get a glass of cold water.

"It's so hot outside, I for real thought we were going to die," Drew added and sat his sweaty self down on the couch.

Everyone ended up slouching either on or near the couch and watched dance moms. Before we knew it, it was dinner time. Enya wanted to get some poke so we decided to go to a nearby poke place.