𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !

The Stars Keep On Calling My Name -
Mac DeMarco

The Stars Keep On Calling My Name - Mac DeMarco

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✼:*゚*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

"Vi," Willow exclaimed as I walked to her locker, "we missed you!" It was the first day of school after being back from Hawaii.

"You are so tan" Dylan said as he scrunched his nose.

"I'm not even that tan!" I exclaimed.

We walked to our classes as Dylan and Willow helped me catch up with all the latest things. Apparently there was a big fight and someone got arrest and a girl gave birth.

Dylan and I walked into AP Calc as I told him about my trip, "Drew proposed to Enya," I told him.

"Again?" He asked and I nodded.

"Then he said that he asked me to marry him and that I agreed" I said as I rolled my eyes.

School was shit as usual, but I was graduating in 2 months so I wasn't too mad about it. Enya picked me up after school and took me over to her apartment. Drew was in his room doing his 3D shit on his computer and Roy was on Enya's bed playing with Azul. I threw myself onto the couch and let out a loud sigh.

"What's up your ass?" Enya asked.

"I hate school period," I told her and screamed into a throw pillow.

"I can't believe my baby is graduating in 2 months!" She exclaimed.

"I know, I wonder why it can't come any sooner" I groaned.

"No! Then you'll go to college and never come back" Enya said.

"I'm fine with that!" Drew yelled from his room.

"Shut the fuck up chicken leg!" Enya yelled back.

"I know I'm moving all the way to New York, but that does not mean you can't come see me!" I told her.

"I know but- ugh," she groaned, "why can't you stay here?"

"Because, I didn't get accepted into UCLA" I told her.

"Mhm, right" she said as she rolled her eyes.

"Do you for real think I wanted to leave here?" I asked.

"Of course not baby, I was just joking" she said in a sad tone.

Around 7, Enya took my back to my home and I dreaded while thinking about the next day.