𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 !

Lover Is a Day - Cuco
(Ugh, such a nostalgic LONG song 😔😋😋)

Lover Is a Day - Cuco(Ugh, such a nostalgic LONG song 😔😋😋)

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✼:*゚*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

"Love me again" when the worlds came out of his mouth, I couldn't help but form a little smile on my face. I quickly stopped and looked at him in confusion.

"Excuse me?" I asked and Finn's face quickly turned into a dark shade of red. He shook his head and started to say, "no, never mind.. just forg-"

"Hold up frog face," I scoffed as I cut him off, "you are such a hypocrite"

"What?"

"If I can't tell you to forget about something humiliating that I did, then you can't tell me to do that either" I said and he sighed.

"It's different." He mumbled.

"Finn, I kissed you. I don't understand a what's so different?" I asked.

"Oh please, kissing? You probably kissed Dylan a whole bunch of times for fun!" He exclaimed. My eyebrows scrunched up and I looked at him in disbelief.

"Excuse me?"

"What? Don't act like I'm lying" Finn said and I scoffed.

"I did not"

"Of course!" He said sarcastically.

"I don't know where you are getting all this from but I don't appreciate you assuming that I hoe around, especially with Dylan" I said and he crossed his arms.

"Why not Dylan?" He asked.

"Because he is my best friend" I said as I started to get annoyed.

"So? He's a guy." He said and I groaned.

"FINN," I exclaimed, "What are you trying to get from this? Maybe we broke up because you never TRUSTED ME"

"I didn't trust you? THAT'S BULLSHIT!" He said as his voice grew louder.

"WELL YOU AREN'T BELIEVING ME NOW! WHAT IF? WHAT IF I KISSED DYLAN? YOU WOULDN'T HAVE CARED! YOU WERE PROBABLY OFF SOMEWHERE KISSING SOME OTHER CHICK TOO!" I yelled and Finn abruptly stood up from his seat.

"So you did kiss him!" He exclaimed.

I let out another groan in frustration and stood up to face him, "YOU WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN CARED! WHY DO YOU CARE NOW AFTER IGNORING ME FOR A WHOLE YEAR?"