𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !

*・゚゚・*:

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✼:*゚*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

The graduation caps flew into the air. Dylan and I jumped into each others arm and squealed.

♥︎

"Party rocket house yeah yeah!" Josey yelled as he jumped up and down.

"What the fuck are you saying?" Finn asked.

"I'm singing" Josey talked back.

"Josey I swear to god, was that Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO" I asked.

"Yeah! See vi gets it"

"'Vi gets it' my ass, that's not even the lyrics dumbass" Enya said.

"At least I don't look like a granny with a mullet!" He yelled. All the students looks at us like we were bunch of weirdos.

"Guys, shut the fuck up" Josh said.

"Yay!" My mom exclaimed as she approached me.

"Yay!" I said and gave her a hug.

"My baby's all grown up!" She said then threw her arms around me again.

After I took like a shit load of pictures with people, half of them I didn't even know, we headed to Enya's apartment. I said my byes to my mom and Dylan drove Willow, him, and I to Enya's house.

"Hey, MTV, welcome to my crib!" Enya said as Josh took a video of her.

"Are you really making a video about my graduation?" I asked and she nodded.

"No, this is the new field trip episode!" She said then brought me to the camera.

"So today we are going to see which of us are better friends with you" Enya said then Josiah flopped her off.

"Yeah right, I'm her best friend" Dylan said and put his arms around me.

"Woah there woah," Finn said and pushed his arms off.

"Oh my god" I rolled my eyes.

Violetgirl