𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !

Awkward - Tyler, The Creator

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✼:*゚*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

"Finn!" I yelled out as he grasped onto my wrist. He quickly moved as I screamed, knowing what he was going to do. He jumped off the cliff with our hands interlocked.

"Woo hoo!" Finn yelled as we fell into the deep sea water. Soon, I was surrounded by cold salty water. With my eyes closed, I swam up to get air.

"What the fuck Finn!" I exclaimed as I gasped for air. Finn slowly swam over to me and shook his head dry.

"That was fun" he said and kissed my right eye. (Ok don't come at me or sumn, idk why but I like it when couples do that. Uhhh like I watched a kdrama [pls don't come @ me I'm koReAn (?)] and this main character and the girl main character were like kissing and he started off by kissing her eyes and then her nose and then her cheeks IDK IT GAVE ME FEELS AND I LIKE THAT SO IT MIGHT SOUND WEIRD BUT LIKE ILL JUST PUT THE VIDEO DOWN AT THE AUTHORS NOTE 😡😡🥺)

"Stop" I groaned as I tried to swim away. He hugged me from behind and covered my cheeks with his kisses. I raced him to shore and quickly wrapped myself in a towel.

"I'm so cold" I shivered as I sat on the warm sand. Finn sat next to me and watched the rest of our friends have fun in the water.

"Cowabunga!" Christian yelled as he jumped into the water.

"Christian!" Orion exclaimed when Christian splashed everyone by jumping in. I quickly threw the towel off when I was warm enough and ran towards the cliff.

"Come on" I said to Finn as I turned to face him. Finn looked at me with his mouth open which turned into a sheepish smile. He ran towards me and tackled me into a hug. I tried to push him off but he picked me up and threw me into the water.

"Finn!" I screamed as I got out from the water. Finn started running away from me.

"I'm sorry!" He laughed as he ran away.

Violetgirl