𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 !

Tomorrow - Kali Uchis

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✼:*゚*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

"Good morning" we heard a voice say.

I turned around to see Finn rubbing his eyes and yawning. A soft smile plastered onto my face but soon dropped when I remembered our situation. I don't know what happened last night, so it doesn't matter if I did something stupid or not... unless he remembered.

"Did y'all fuck or sumn?" Roy asked as he plopped on the couch.

"What makes you think that?" I asked Roy and he shrugged.

"You guys both came out of Drew's room." He said.

"NUH UH, if y'all fucked in my mother fucking room YOU FINNA BE CATCHIN' MY HANDS" Drew said as he threw his hands in the air.

"Chill we didn't have sex" Finn said and looked down at the floor.

"I don't remember anything" I said emotionlessly.

"Oh." Finn mumbled. When everyone woke up, we walked to a near by diner and ate breakfast.

"I would like a vegetarian omelet please" Sadie said and Jack looked at her and stuck a finger down his throat and fake gagged.

"How do you even make FAKE EGGS" Jack said and I nodded.

"Yeah, how do you even make fake egg?" I asked and Sadie just rolled her eyes.

"It's probably bull semen" Jack said out loud and earned concerning looks from old people.

"Shut up Jack" Finn said.

"sHuT uP jAcK" Jack mocked Finn.

"I'm sorry, he's kind of mentally... you know... challenged." I told the waitress who looked at Jack as if he was crazy or something.

"Mentally challenged my ass, get outta here Vi" Jack said and Sophia slapped his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry" Josh said to the waitress.

After breakfast, we headed back to Enya's apartment. Everyone left, one by one, until I was just Enya, Roy, Drew, Josh, Finn, and me. I had to head home and Enya INSISTED that FINN should take me home.

"Uh.. NO." I said.

"He has to go home too, if you didn't want to go with him, you should've gone with Christian when he left." Enya said quietly.