𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 !

Chanel - Frank Ocean

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✼:*゚*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

(YES.)

I woke up with a strong pair of arms around my waist. HA I'M JOKING, this ain't no wattpad fanfiction.

I was waken up by Finn's skinny ass arms smacking my face. I let out a groan and I pushed the chopsticks off of me. I pushed Finn off my bed and he fell down on the floor.

"Arg" he groaned out in his groggy voice.

"How are you so skinny yet so strong?" I said as I rubbed my face.

"I am muscle man muchacho! I might look skinny but I strong on the inside" he said with a laugh.

"I'm laughing! Hahaha! Such good humor!" I said sarcastically.

"Thank you! Now can you scoot over because I want to be on the bed too" he said as he pushed me over to the wall and plopped next to me.

"You are so wide" I said and Finn scoffed.

"Don't you mean you are? You are still taking up the whole bed even AFTER I moved you" he said and I scrunched my brows.

"Are you FAT SHAMING ME?" I asked as I acted surprised.

"You started it first" he said as faced his back towards me.

"Fine frog face" I said and pushed him off the bed again.

"OW" he screamed and I laughed. I sat up and got off the bed to help him up. I reached out for his hand. He grabbed mine but I let go and he fell to the ground once again. I got on the bed screaming and laughing. Finn abruptly stood up and grabbed both my ankles and yanked me off the bed. I kept on cackling, not knowing how to stop. I grabbed onto my stomach then Finn's leg. I was a laughing mess.

"Let go of me, I need to go to the bathroom" Finn said as shook his leg.

"You need to go POTTY" I laughed out loud like a little kid. I looked up and saw Finn smiling at me.

"Come on, get up" he said as he reached for my hand. I grabbed it and he pulled me up. I stood up and smiled a big smile before I bursted put laughed again. I put my hands on Finn's shoulders and bent down laughing.

"Let's gooooooo" he groaned as he took me by the hand and pulled me out of the room.

We decided to head out for breakfast because if Finn and I tried to cook something, we would burn the whole house down.