𝙊𝙉𝙀 !

Darling - Christian Leave

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✼:*゚*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

"Well maybe we need a break" I said as I stared at the floor.

"Are you fucking serious right now?" Finn asked.

"I-" I tried to say but choked up.

"Vi, please I- I-"

"M-maybe you should go, it's late." I mumbled.

He turned his back to me and walked away.

He left me.

So, I left him too.

♥︎

7 MONTHS LATER

"Don't you worry, don't you worry child" willow screamed in the back of Dylan's car. It was 6 AM in the morning and Dylan was blasting nostalgic music from his radio.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH!" Willow screamed once again. Dylan got his window down and screamed to the quiet streets, "ITS MY BEST FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY!"

I slapped Dylan's shoulder and laughed, "Oh my god, shut the fuck up!"

When we got to school, Dylan was being all extra and was opening doors for me.

"Go in dear princess" Willow said in a god awful British accent.

"Thank you my lady" I smiled as I walked into hell. When I came back from Georgia, I got really close to Willow. Dylan, her, and I became an inseparable trio. I didn't mind having friends at school, I kind of loved it. A lot.

It was our senior year. Enya said it was the best year of her school career, and she was right, it was. Today was my 18th birthday and I was finally an adult, but no, I still didn't have a driver's license.

Our trio soon went our own ways and I walked to my first period class. I sat in my seat and went on my phone.

Today 7:21 AM

Jack-o-lantern
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VI

Syphilis
I hope 18 treats u well

Vegetarian 🌱
Happy birthday loverrrr

Chocolate daddy
ILY VI HAPPY BIRTHDAY!