Chapter Eleven

His skeletal face stared back at my very much human one. My own flesh and blood is now a skeleton with neither flesh nor blood. I couldn't believe it and by the looks of it neither could Hector.

"That's interesting..." Jack said as he flicked one of the Aztec coins between his fingers. He must have swiped one when no one was looking. He turned towards Hector.

"Couldn't resist, mate" He said with a smirk on his face and a shrug of his shoulders.

Jack pulled a sword out of the chest and rushed towards Hector with a murderous look in his normally subdued eyes. Hector quickly blocked his attack and and proceeded with an attack of his own. 

With one massive quick from Jack and Hector was on the ground. Hector rolled over only to find Jack already staring down at him blocking his path. As I gazed upon them with torment in my eyes my attention was briefly stolen by Will running behind them followed by the two pirates he was fighting.

"So what now, Jack Sparrow? Are we to be two immortals, locked in an epic battle 'til judgment day and trumpets sound? Hmmm?" Hector spat at Jack

"Or you could surrender" Jack said cheekily. Hector looked him dead in the face, his eyes said it all that would never happen. He launched forward with an attack.

My eyes had been locked on them fighting for so long I couldn't remember the last time I blinked. Well that was until

BANG!

The sounds of an explosion bounced off the walls of he cave. Hector and Jack glanced over to where the sound came from but very quickly got back to fighting. 

However Will wasn't as quick to get back to fighting, I suppose it is something that comes with the experience of being a pirate, he was thrown to the ground and his sword was knocked away from him. He was trapped, this was always going to be the outcome but I am impressed he was able to hold both of them off for so long.

"I'm gonna teach teach you the meaning of pain!" The pirate who pushed him down yelled as he looked down upon Will, his eyes flaming with anger.

"You like pain..." Elizabeth's voice could be heard from behind them. She walked out of the shadows swinging a plank with all her might at the pirate stood above Will, He dropped the ground.

"... Try wearing a corset." She said as a finishing remark, she looked over to Will with a smile. God this girl is good I wonder if I could ever convince her to join me and create the fiercest gang of all female pirates the seven seas had ever seen but judging at the way she is looking at Will right now I think that would be an almost impossible task.

I watched as her eyes glanced upon Jack and Barbossa fighting surprise clouded her eyes as she realised Jack had become one of the undead. 

"whose side is Jack on?" She asked,

"At the moment?" Will responded to which she nodded her head a mutual understanding that this very second he was on their side but as for the future no one could tell. They didn't have much longer to gaze into each others eyes as they were fighting with a pirate from the black pearl once again. 

With my attention back on Hector and Jack I watched as Hector slashed his sword at Jack, he pushed Jack back with all his fury and might. Jack was done with fighting he wanted this over and so did I but I think we have different ideas of how we want this to end. 

Jack sliced his hand and clenched the medallion in his palm he then tossed the medallion to Will, who was taking quick strides toward the chest. Hector saw this and raised his pistol at Elizabeth...

BANG!!

A shot rang through the cave. I quickly turned my head to look at Elizabeth who seemed completely fine. I returned my gaze to Hector who had a smoking pistol aimed at him at, the one holding said pistol happened to be Jack.

"Ten years you carry that pistol, and now you waste your shot?" Hector asked Jack an amused tone to his voice

"He didn't waste it!" Will shouted as he stood over the chest two medallions in his bleeding hand and with that he let go of them. 

Blood started to seep from the bullet hole in Hectors chest staining his shirt. Jack lowered his pistol watching as the man he promised to get revenge on slowly died from the wound he had given him.

Hector looked my way with so many emotions on his face at once; Anger, sadness, betrayal but also a look of relief. 

"I feel... cold." He uttered his eyes locked on mine. 

"NO!" I shouted as I watched him fall to the ground. The apple falling from his hand. A flash of pain spread all throughout my chest, tears fell like a waterfall from my eyes. I ran over to him and dropped to my knees right by his side. My heart ached as this time I had truly lost the man I love... well loved.

Jack pulled me off Hectors body and carried me back to the dingy while I sobbed and pleaded to be left with my true love. I could feel Jack the monkey slinging to my shoulder.

When we got off shore we saw the Black Pearl was no longer waiting for us.

"I'm sorry Jack" Elizabeth said with all sincerity

"They done what's right by them. Can't expect more than that." Jack shrugged it off not doing a very good job of hiding his sadness but compare to me he was doing a top notch job. I was still a blubbering mess crying until I had flooded the rowing boat we were in.