Chapter Two

I left Jack and Mr Gibbs to get together a crew while I sorted out a few things I had to do while on Tortuga. I still can't believe Jack managed to lose the pearl if I had been there he probably wouldn't have lost it. I knew the crew were slowly starting to turn on him ten years ago. Jack is a very difficult person to work with let alone when he's barking orders that don't make sense. I strolled down to the ports to see if Jack and Mr Gibbs had actually managed to get anyone to try and join their crew. To my surprise there was a line of men waiting in front of them, a sorry looking line of men but a line of men none the less.

We walked down in front of them and boy was I right about this bunch, we were talking to Mr Cotton, well we were actually talking to Mr Cottons parrot as Mr Cotton couldn't talk but the parrot seemed nice enough. Suddenly a feminine voice came from down the line. 

"And what's the benefit for us?" Jack and I swiftly moved in front of this pirate with a massive hat covering their face. They remove the hat they were wearing to reveal a woman underneath.

"Anamaria" Jack says a nervous look on his face almost as if he hoped not to meet this woman again. As soon as her eyes land on Jack she delivers a massive slap to the side of his face. I don't know what he did to provoke this beautiful woman but whatever he did I am sure he deserved that slap.

"I suppose you didn't deserve that one, either?" Will says with a cheeky grin plastered on his face.

"No, that one I deserved." Jack admits. I smirk glad to know obviously this isn't the first time he's been slapped today.

"You stole my boat!" Anamaria proclaims, once again I am right, Jack definitely deserved that slap. I liked this girl already; presumably we both have something in common.

"Actually..." Jack begins but he is cut off with another slap from Anamaria

"Borrowed. Borrowed without permission. But with every intention of bringing it back." Jack finished, even I could tell that was a load of horseshit Jack never brings things back and I knew Anamaria didn't believe his lies either.

"But you didn't!" She yelled. 

Jack doing what Jack does best ended up promising her a new ship with Will chiming in it would be a better one. I very much doubt this will ever happen but I have been surprised before. Will suddenly promised her the very ship we are about to board. What the hell are they thinking? Jack seems shocked by this too. I get the feeling Will isn't too keen on Jack which leads me to wonder why he agreed to come on this adventure with him. I know Jack said he was old bootstrap Bill's son but he doesn't strike me as the pirate type there must be another reason he has agreed to come. I presume he doesn't know he is just bait to get the Black Pearl back. I was taken out of my thoughts by everyone moving to board the ship. I walked up behind Jack and Mr Gibbs only to hear Gibbs say

"No, no, no, no. its frightful bad luck to bring a woman aboard, sir." To Jack. I gave him a slap on the back, he turned to face me

"Might want to rethink that one Gibbs" I said as I pushed through the two of them to catch up to Anamaria, I want to know more about her.