Chapter Twelve

"Jack Sparrow... be it known that you have been charged, tried and convicted for your wilful commission of crimes against the crown. Said crimes being numerous in quantity and sinister in nature the most aggrieves of which to be cited here with, Piracy, Smuggling, Impersonating a person of the Spanish Royal Navy, Impersonating a cleric of the Church of England, Sailing under false colours, Arson, Kidnapping, looting, poaching, pilfering, depravity, degradation, and general lawlessness.

And Holly Sparrow... be it known that you have been charged, tried and convicted for your wilful commission of crimes against the crown. Said crimes being Piracy, Smuggling, Arson, Looting, Conspiring against the crown with known pirates, Impersonating a highborn lady for personal gain and prostitution."

Well that last ne was a complete lie! The others not so much, I'm sure the same goes for Jack. Jack and I were both about to be hung back at Port Royal by Elizabeth's father you think they would cut us some slack considering we saved her but no here we are with two nooses just our size. I always thought Jack and I would meet our end together. That's when I saw a very familiar parrot flying over our heads. A parrot that only belong to Mr Cotton and that could only mean one thing.

Just as we were about to be hung Will threw two swords our way. They stuck into the wood just below our feet giving us just enough room so our nooses wouldn't strangle us to death. He cut us from our nooses as he fought off the red coats. We joined him in the fight, we were severely outnumbered and soon we were surrounded.

"I thought we might have to endure some ill-conceived manner of escape attempt but not from you." Norrington said mostly aimed at Will

"On our return to Port Royal I granted you clemency, and this is how you thank me? By throwing in your lot with them? They are pirates!" Elizabeth's father argued

"And good people! If all I have achieved here is that the hangman will earn three pairs of boots instead of two. So be it. At least my conscience will be clear." Will said as he threw his sword aside.

"You forget your place, Turner." Norrington said looking down at Will

"It's right here between you and the Sparrows." Will said a cocky grin upon his lips.

"As is mine!" Elizabeth said as she stood next to Will. Gosh that girl had balls but also a death wish. I have grown rather fond of her.

At this her father ordered his men to lower their weapons. Norrington noticed the way Elizabeth and Will's hand were linked and got the message.

I suppose it's time for Jack and I to get on our way.

"Well, I'm actually feeling rather good about this. I think we've all arrived at a very special place, eh? Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically I want you to know that I was rooting for you, mate. Know that." Jack said to Norrington

"Elizabeth, it would never have worked between us, darling. I'm sorry." He said to Elizabeth, she had a look of not quite disgust but not far from it upon her face

"But it it could have worked between us." I said as I winked at Elizabeth.

Jack and I stepped up onto the the wall

"Friends! This is the day you will always remember as the day that you..." Jack never got to finish as he slipped and fell

"nearly caught the Sparrows." I finished for him as I jumped down into the water below.

When we resurfaced we saw the Black Pearl come round the corner.

When we were back aboard the Pearl I found Jack the monkey sat waiting for me, He jumped up onto my shoulder and placed a ring in the palm of my hand. The ring Hector used to wear on his little finger. I put it on my ring finger and patted the monkey on the head as a thank you.

I walked over to Jack who was stood behind the wheel of the ship

"Where to captain?" I asked. He just smiled at me. I walked off hearing him singing lightly behind me.

________________________________________________________________________________

End of film one.

I will continue with the next film in this same book, it might take me awhile though. I hope you have enjoyed this story if you have I was wondering if you like the way I wrote it or would you still like to see the other characters pov so the story makes a bit more sense?

Thank you for reading.