Chapter 1

I got on the train, I see everyone waving to the parents but I had no one to wave to. Once I got on I turned to find a set with no one in it but all the sets were taken. But one set with a boy with platinum blonde hair fuck I had to sit with Malfoy. He was sitting in the set all alone staring out the window.

I walked up and sat down, he snapped his head towards me. I didn't make eye make contact with him I just looked out the window. "What do you think your doing?" He said I didn't answer at first "sitting down what else does it look I'm doing"

The thing about year is that I've change comely my hair, my body and my face I had brown hair that went down to my shoulders. I had brown eyes, I expressed my body more I got a smaller robe this year so I fit my body well. And I'm a Slytherin I know I know you might think Slytherin's are mean and rude but I'm different. Well I can mean mean and rude sometimes.

"Who are you again" he said a stared at him and waiting to see if he knew. "I'm Y/n" I took him a second to remember "oh your that weird girl that was in my potions class last year" what did he say to me? I thought "ha yeah that's me" I said trying not to punch him out.

"Well now look at you" he said while looking me up and down "I'm Drac-" I cut him off "I know who you are" I tried not to talk to him the whole train ride but he kept staring me up and down.
"Can you stop staring at me?" I told him "sorry god, why does it matter?" I laugh at what he said,
"What do you mean I doesn't matter, a don't want a creep staring a me like I'm bate"

"Oh okay I get it I'm sorry" and he smirk at me, he got close to me and leaned in to my ear, "Your Feisty I like that" then the train stopped we were at Hogwarts.

What just happen I thought he hated me and didn't even know existed. So why is he talking to me now? I wasn't really thinking about so I just let it go, I got off the train and walked into the great hall.

I sat at the Slytherin table and listen to the same lecture that Dumbledore gives every year. I hear foots step coming near me and they sat down right next to me I turn, oh great it's him again. "Hey Y/n right?" He whispered,

I ignored him, "hey I'm talking to you" he reaped. "What do you want? And why are you talking to me" I said he smirking at me "I just want to make new friends" he said then looking me up and down. Yeah sure a friends I said in my head

What the hell was wrong with this boy can he not tell that I don't want to talk to him. "So, What do you say we skip this boring lecture and do something fun" he smirk. "No" I simply answered,

"Oh come on we listen to the same lecture every year, what is there to miss?" I really didn't want to skip because what if we got caught. "Fine"
He pulled my arm, we were at the back of the table so no one saw us leave.

We ran through the hall, him still pulling my arm. We went to his dorm he open the door then locked it. "What are we doing?" I said getting nervous, "relax darling" he said then moving a piece of my hair away from my face.

He started backing me up to the hall and getting closer. "Um Draco I don't think this is a go-" "shhh" he said cutting me off and putting his finger on my lip. He was looking me up and down then smirk, what was with this kid and smirking?

He leaned in for a kiss, I was going to pull away but I didn't. I in joyed it. He put his hand on my waist and one on my neck. He wasn't being harsh, but his kisses were gentle.

Then once I was comfortable, he went fasting kissing me on my neck leaving marks. He pushed me on his bed, the taking off his shirt, and then taking off mine. I didn't know what to do I just let him do what he wanting I guess.

He got on top of me kissing my chest, neck and lips all in one. He stop to take a breath, then went back to kissing me, he went down to my chest again and pulling down my skirt that I was wearing.

He pulled down my underwear and rub my pussy teasing me. Then as soon as I know it his fingers were inside of me I gasped,
"Draco" I said trying to tell him to stop but he didn't listen.

"Draco stop" I moaned, "What was that go faster, your a dirty little slut" he smirk then went even faster. "No that's not what I- oh" I tried not to moan because I didn't want him to keep going.He kept going faster and faster, I was in pain.

"AH FUCK DRACO" I moaned as loud as I could.

"Sh darling keep it  down" he got up trying to kiss my lips, but I slapped him across the face. He was shocked that I did that, he bit his lip and he smirk, trying to kiss me again. "Get the fuck off of me" I said then pushing his chest, and putting on my clothes then left out the door.

Hi guys! Sorry this chapter is short but the next few chapters are longer I promise. You might of not like this chapter but trust me it get spicy in chapter 6 and other ones as well.And thank you so much for choosing this book to read I means a lot to me!!