Chapater 7

"Draco I'm serious I should leave" I said trying to get off the counter that I was sitting on. "Oh come on tomorrow is Saturday, we can stay up as long as we want" he said staring into my eyes. I needed to go, but how could I resist him. "Fine just a little longer" I said and before I knew it he was kissing my lips again.

He was slowing down his movements, and kissing slower. He pulled back from me, "let's take a bath" he said, I smiled at him and nodded, I tried getting off the counter, but I couldn't walk so I fell to the ground. He laughed at me "need some help" he ask then he pulled me up and I rapped my legs around once more.

He set me back on the counter, to turn on the hot water, we were already naked so he just, pick me up and set me in the tub. He got in as well, I put my hair up so I wouldn't get wet. We faced each other and looked into each other's eyes, we stared at each other for a few seconds. They I set my head on his chest, he drew shapes on my back and played with me hair.

"Y/n" I heard his soft voice say, "Yes Draco" I said getting up from his chest, "um well you see there's the Yule ball coming up, and I-I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go with-with me?"

.Shit.

"Um Draco I would love to go with you-" he looked at me with  happiness and smiling down at me. "But I can't" I said quietly, his smile turned into a frown "what?" He said.

"I already said yes to someone, I'm sorry" I said hoping he didn't hear me. "Who was it" he said not making eye contact with me, I could tell he was mad. "Drac-" I tried to talk "Y/n Who was it" he said still not making I contact, "Cedric" I quietly said looking down at the water in the tub.

His head quickly snapped up looking right at me, "What?" He said with anger , "Draco this was way before this" I said pointing to me and him.

"Tell him no" he said

"What?" I questioned him

"You heard me, tell him no, you will not go with him" I was mad at me, I didn't want this.

He got out of the bath and grab a towel. He walked to his closet, I followed him then put on a sweater of his. "Draco I just can't tell him no" I said. He didn't say anything he was busy getting his clothes on. "Yes you can and you will!" He started to raise his voice at me.

"I can't" I simplest said to him. "Me or Him Y/n!" His voice got louder as we fought, "What?" How could be just force that question on me?

"ME OR HIM" at this point he was full on yelling at me, I wanted to cry, but I held my tears in so he would see. "Draco you can't just force that question on me!" I said to him
He had his T-shirt in his hand, "Y/N JUST ANSWER THE GOD DAM QUESTION" He raised his hand. I flinch hard, I thought he was going to hit me.

"Please don't hit me" I whispered, he looked at me with sorrow on his face. "I would never, was going on?" I didn't answer him I didn't want to talk about this. "Nothing" I simple said, "well it's definitely something, you wouldn't just flinch like that" he started to get closer and he tried to hug me. I step away "I don't want to talk about it", I looked at the clock, it was almost 3am.

"Um I have to go" I tried saying without crying, I started to walk to the door. "Stay here" he said i turned around and looked at him "Please" he said again.

"Fine" I walked to his bed and he pulled back the covers. We both got under them, I put my head on his chest and he put his hand on my back. "Y/n, you know you can tell me anything right?" He said to me, I didn't answer. "Also I'm sorry for yelling at you, I just feel" he stop for a second "I feel that you don't want me" I looked up at him taking my head off of his chest.

I kissed his lips softly, I gave him a small smile "Of course I do my love" he smiled at me then I turned to put my head back on his chest. Even tho I might seem like we hook up and now have feeling for each other, but I've always like Draco and he's always like me.