Chapter 8

The next day I tried to find Cedric and tell him that I couldn't go, but you know what I wanted to go with him. Wait what am I saying, I want to go with Draco. But do I really? I mean I kinda want to give Cedric a chance, so I turn around and just went to breakfast.

I went to go sit with Hermione, Harry and Ron. "So do you guys have dates to the Yule ball?" Hermione said, I didn't say anything I waited for Harry and Ron to talk. "Um yeah actually" Harry said, "Well who is it?" I questioned him, I could tell that he didn't want to say who it was. "Um Ginny" he said under his breath, "What my bloody sister!!!" Ron yelled at Harry.

"Ron calm down it's just a date to the ball" Hermione said, I looked at her smiling. I knew exactly who she's going with, "Um so Hermione, who are you going with?" I said smiling, she did the same thing as Harry, she didn't say anything at first. "Ron" she whispered, me and Harry looked at each other trying not to laugh. But we could hold it in,

"Oh you think that's funny do you" she said slamming her hand on the table, but not as hard. "So Hermione" Harry said still trying to control his laughter. Then Hermione looked at me with a smile on her face "what about you Y/n, who are you going with" Ron and Harry looked at me waiting for a answer.

"No one" I lied "Bull Shit, someone had to ask you" Ron said. I really didn't want to say who I was going with, I mean I was fine with saying that Cedric ask me, because he's nice and all. But if I told them that Malfoy ask me they would flip, and not let me go with him. Well I mean why would it matter if I told them that Malfoy ask me, I'm not going with him anyways.

"Fine Cedric asked me" they all looked shocked, but why? "Cedric, like Cedric Diggory" Harry said, I nodded they all smiled at me "why are you smiling" I questioned them.

"Y/n you have to go with him!" Hermione said, "well yeah that's what I was planning on doing" I said back to her, I felt someone staring at me, I felt like I was being watch by someone. I turn to see who it was, Malfoy, oh shit did he just hear what I said to Ron,Harry and Hermione?

He would kill me if he new that I was going with someone else and not him. I went to class and sat down , then a few minutes later I saw Draco come into class and sit right beside me. "Hey I thought you were going to the ball with me?" He whispered in a angry voice. "Draco I told you that I was going with Cedric" I whispered back.

"You obeyed me, and I don't like when people do that" he said. I didn't really think of what he said, when class was over I went to my dorm. I sat on my bed for a while just staring at the ceiling, until I saw Draco come in. I looked to my right to see his face, "What are you doing here" I said with a mean look on my face.

"Your not even going to say hello?" He said with a smirk on his face, "no seriously why are you here?" I really didn't want to talk to Draco at the moment I just wanted to be alone, "aw are you in a bad mood" he said with a pouty face. "Because I can change that" he got closer to me, and lay beside me on my bed.

He turned over to see my face, and I looked back at him. He slowly got on top of me and looked me up and down, he brushed the hair out of my face. Then he started kiss my lips, I rapped my arms around his neck. He picked me up and set me on him, I rapped my leg around his waist. "Draco we should stop" I said parting the kiss, he didn't say anything, he just went to my neck and started kiss me again.

I heard someone knock on the door, "Draco, did you hear that " I whispered he just keep kissing me. "Draco someone's at the door, I pushed him off, "Hey Y/n it's Blaise".

Oh no he couldn't see Draco here in my room then he would know that me and Draco are a thing. "Go hide somewhere!" I whispered to Draco, "What your fucking kidding right?" He said back. I looked at him with anger on my face, "just go in the bathroom and lock the door" I said pointing to my bathroom. Once he got in I opened the door,

"Hey Blaise what's up" I said awkwardly. "We're you talking to someone?" He said to me, I didn't say anything at first so I had to lie. "Um no I just... talk to myself a lot" I let out a small laugh after saying that.

"Okay then, anyways I came to say that the Slytherin's are just having a small get together if you wanted to come" he said with a warm smile on his face. "Um yeah sure I'll just get ready" I said waiting for him to leave. Once he left Draco came out "really were going to a party?" He said annoyed,

"Hey it's just a small get together" I said back brushing my hair and getting ready. He walk closer to me and pulled my waist close to him, "but I want to stay here with you" he said with a pouty face. I sighed "come on Romeo we have a party to go to" then we walked out the door and headed to the Slytherin common room.

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted a chapter in a while i was just working on a lot of school, but thank you all for reading this story and it means a lot!!