Chapter 20

Draco's POV:
As I walked back to the Malfoy Manor with no one their by my side. I felt this dreadful feeling inside of me, something that I have never felt in a long time. It was the mixture of sorrow and anger, that filled inside of my chest.

Wanting to scream for the world to hear me,

For the world to hear how much I was in pain.

I've never thought a human being could ever affect me this way. But one person did,

And it was Y/n.

She took me away from all the bad things that held me down, and taught me to keep going forward.

And I know now,
Things will never be the same.

I will now walk alone,
Without the one person who actually loved me.

Without the one person I've loved .
But now she's gone.

Forever I will now blame myself for her death, a death I could never repay. A death that was never meant to happen.

I wish I could just go back to the first day at Hogwarts, I sat with her on the train. Not even recognizing her, because of how much she has changed.
I remember how much of an ass I was, and I'm still one.

I remember that ass was just trying to get into her pants,

I wish I had treated her better.

But now I can't.

I arrived back and walk through the empty house,

My mother

Gone,

My father

Gone,

No one around like always.
I walk to the room where Y/n stayed, touching every part surface of the desk that stood beside the window. I sit on the bed touching to Cotten sheets with my finger tips. I gaze around the room to see her clothes scattered all around, a smile appeared on my face. Seeing all the clothes that she once wore.

I pick up one of her T-shirts and bring it to my nose, taking a deep breath, smelling the perfume she wore that always made her smell like a fresh flower. I keep the T-shirt up against my nose, to keep the scent locker in my mind, like I might forget what she smelt like.

I pick my feet up, over the bed and bring myself to the desk. Going through the papers that had writing on them, and some just drawings. I flip through all the pages until there were none left.

I slide each of the drawers open to see what had lied in side. Just a hole bunch of extra paper and some pens, I come a crossed the last drawer. I slowly open it.

An envelope appeared inside, surrounded by pens and pencils. It was in the handwriting of Y/n's. With a small label on the front of the envelope titled.

Draco,

I stared at the envelope that sat inside of the drawer, not knowing wether to pick it up or to leave it. My hand grasp around to thin paper and lifted it out of the drawer. I stare at it one more time before slowly tearing the paper away, to revel a smaller piece inside.

It was a letter.

I take in a deep breath before opening the letter so I could see it.
I was only one page, but the writing was filled all the way to the bottom of the lined paper.
I started to read it

Dear Draco,

I immediately stop reading at the site of the words, I didn't want to read this letter cause I knew why she wrote it, and why she came to see me. I wonder if she knew that she was probably going to die, and that's why she wrote this.

I snap my head out of my thoughts and continue reading,

Dear Draco,

By the time your reading this I will probably be dead, and before you think of any questions, which I know your thinking of millions right now. Let me tell you why I know I'm going to die,
I always knew you where up to something with your father, the constant days off of schools, missing classes. It just didn't make sense how you always said you were "sick".
So I wanted to make sure that I was right on what I was thinking, and my thoughts were correct. That's why your standing here right now reading this without me there.
And I'm not mad,  I could never be mad at you, I knew you had to do what you had to do to make your father happy. And when I think about it now, I'm not scared.
Of dying of course,
as long as I spent my last seconds in the arms of my first love,
the first person I'll ever love.
I love you Draco Malfoy.

Goodbye.

-Y/n

I stood there in the middle of the room not knowing what to do, I stumble on to the bed, feeling like someone just shattered ever part of my body, and I wasn't able to keep myself up.
Tears starting to run down my face, I sat at the edge of the bed, with my hands over if my face.

I look up to the ceiling,

"How could I let this happen to you" I whisper, I was talking like she could hear me, like she was up above the clouds watching and listening to ever word I say.

More tears run down my face and now my neck as I'm still staring up at the ceiling waiting for an answer, like she could talk back to me.

"I love you darling, and nothing could ever change my mind" I say again before getting up off of the bed, I walk out of the room, but I stop myself at the door way. And turn to see the room once more, the room where she once stayed, I stood there hoping if I stood as still as possible she would be back sitting on the cotton sheeted bed like nothing happened.

But the could never happen,

She was gone,

Gone forever.

I'm back,
I took long enough for this idea to pop in my mind after like 5 moths, looking back now on my work on this book, I was a terrible writer.

But I am now working on new books, one is based off of Teen Wolf and which isn't published yet, but I'm going to write an Outer Banks based book. In horror of season 2.