Chapter 11

He pushed me on my bed, still kissing my lips. He moved his hands up to my thighs, and moving them to my chest, then my neck. He pressed his hand tightly against it, tight enough that I couldn't breath.

I rolled over and got on top of him, I un-button his shirt and took off his tie.
I went back down to kiss him again and again. He pushed the hair out of my face, I kissed his neck, he didn't like that I was in control. So he rolled over me over and he was on top again,

"Your a little slut, do you know that?" He said with a smirk on his face, I let out a laugh. He kissed my neck and made his way down to my chest, he took off my underwear.

My breathing started to get heavy now, his placed his finger on my clit, rubbing it in a cycle motion. I started to moan
"Pl-please Draco" I said trying to control myself. He looked up at me still rubbing my clit,

"Beg" he simply said, I couldn't say anything at the moment. I wined to him, and hopefully that would do it.
"Use your words darling" he said getting closer to my entrance hole,

I let out a loud moan, "Pl-please Draco, I'll do anything! I need this please!" I yelled out to him, he gave me a smirk then got to work.

He shoved his fingers into me so fast, without eating me. I gasped, he didn't let me adjust, I was moaning so loud.
"Ohh Draco" I moaned.

He went faster and faster, my back arch. But he pushed it down so I couldn't move at all, I was filled with pleasure. My eyes rolled into the back of my head,

He went faster and faster it hurt, but at the same time it was the best feeling in the world. "Fast-faster Draco" I tried saying without moaning. I wanted him to go faster, I could feel it I was close.

"Oh faster darling, I'll give you fast" he said then smirking at me. I felt a jolt go through my body, his motions made me go through so much pleasure.

"OHHH MY FUCK" I moaned so loud,

"Dr-Draco kept going" I said.
He kept his motions going then looked up at me, "you little slut" he said then put his hand on my chest to help his fingers go faster in me.

"Dr-Draco I'm going to cum" I said moaning. "Wait until i say" I couldn't hold it anymore, I felt like I was going to bust. "Please let me cum Dr-Draco" I begged him, he still kept pounding his fingers into me like he didn't even hear what I said.

"Okay now" he said, I let it all out I felt good, but I still wanted more. He went down and lick me clean, "you taste good" I was out of breath, I sat there on the bed and he sat beside me.

"More" I said, I looked over to him and he gave me a smirk, "More? Your such a whore" he said pulling me up from the bed. He took off his pants and underwear, I could barely stand up so he helped me.

I sat on his lap, and rapped my arms around his neck. He brought his hands to my ass, I brought myself to his dick,
and teased him a little bit by rubbing myself against it.

I put my pussy on his dick and I could fell how hard he was for me. I leaned in to his ear, "hard aren't we" I whispered, then I slowly kissed his neck, leaving marks. His head went back I could tell he was in so much pleasure,

I finally put his dick in my entrance hole of my pussy, it was so big. I gasped  with pleasure. He pulled me in then pushed me away, starting a motion, a rhythm.

I adjust to his size, and kept going. He kept pulling me in and out. Grabbing my ass to help, I was breathing heavy.
He started to speed up. My head went back and I moaned,

"Fuck me Draco" I said, he let out a small laugh, and then kissed my neck while my head was back. "That's What I'm doing darling" he whispered,

I could hear Draco's breaths start to get heavy, and he started to let out small moans. But not as loud as mine I was a moaning mess for this boy, I felt the same feeling coming up. I was about to cum,

"Draco I'm going to cum"I said without moaning a word, he looked into my eyes "Hold on" he said then placing his hands on my back and un-clipping my bra. And then through ig it across the room.

He placed his hands on my breast, holding them in place. I looked at him and he new that I couldn't hold it anymore, he nodded at me. I let myself go and let it all out, both of our cums filled each other up, he went faster so all my cum came out of me.

I got off of him, I could barely walk. So he help me put my clothes back on, he placed his hand on my chin and he turned my face towards. "I don't want this to be over" he said leaning in and trying to kiss me, I pulled away

"We have to go, we miss our whole class" I said pushing his chest lightly away. He back up and walked over to my dress that was on the floor, he pick it up and gave to me. "Can't wait until the ball" he said with smirk on his face then walked away.

He left out the door not saying a word.