Chapter 19

As those words left his mouth it made me scared. I stood still, and look at the ground not making eye contact as Draco came over and stood right in front of me.

"Look at him" Voldemort said

I still kept my eyes glued to the ground and didn't listen to him. I could tell he was getting angry,

"I SAID LOOK AT HIM" he yelled this time. My eyes slowly lifted up to Draco's, keeping a solid stare with him and not breaking it. My eyes started to water, I was scared in what was going to happen. But I tried not to show my emotions, my body stood in place not moving a single muscle.

Voldemort walked up to Draco and whispered in his ear.

"Kill her" he said, I started to get more scared, would Draco kill me? No, no he wouldn't. I know him enough to know he would do that. But what if he did, what if he didn't care if I died,

What if he didn't care.

My breathing started to get faster as Draco, took his wand from his back pocket, and put it to my neck. My head went up to the ceiling as I could feel the cold wand press again my throat. The palms of my hands got sweaty and my breathing was faster than before.

I couldn't do anything,

I felt weak,

I felt useless.

Lucius stood there aside and watch what was happening and didn't bother to stop it. Voldemort stood behind Draco telling him what to do. I could tell Draco was just as scared as me,
His hands shook, I could feel the vibration on my neck from the wand. His eyes started to fill with tears, I've never seen Draco even have a single tear in his eyes before. In fact I've never seen him cry.

The wand pressed harder in my neck.
"Come on Draco kill her" Voldemort whispered

I looked down slightly to see his face.
"Do it" I said. He looked shocked at what I said,

"Do it" I repeated myself letting him know I meant it.

"Kill me, fucking kill me" I said in a small tone, and now with a single tear go down my face, but not letting my emotions take over and make me go into a breakdown. He looked confused, he didn't have his wand as tight up against my throat I could feel he was slowly lowering it.

"Come Draco listen to him, just kill me, and it will be all over" I was starting to let out more tears. My time was soft like I was exhausted from fighting. Or I just got done running, and I fact I was exhausted from all the stuff I've been through. And exhausted from the consent fighting with people and it never getting better. So I guess I just don't care anymore.

He didn't say anything he just showed his emotions to me, his eyes started to fill more and more with tears. His hands were shaking faster now. I could tell he was on fear, he didn't know what to do. Cause I know what would happen if he didn't kill me.

"Draco please, just do it, just kill me" my exhausted voice said. He shook his head slightly, enough that I could see.

"No" he whispered.

"Draco I'm not going to ask you again KILL HER!!" Voldemort said towering over him.

"Come one kill me! Please!" I said telling him to do it, I was full on crying now. He didn't move he kept his wand on my neck, and shaking with tears running down his face.

"Fine if you won't I will" Voldemort said taking out his wand and holding it to my chest. His eyes drove right into my soul, he was terrifying. His wand place on the fabric of my clothes, and I could feel it again my skin like a cold knife. This was going to be it. This is where it ends, my eyes slowly drift over to Draco's who was now beside me, I had tears down my cheeks, and so did he. I gave him a small smile, and very quietly said

"I love you"

My eyes went back to Voldemort's it felt like everything was in slow motion, everything slow down but it can never be stopped. He yelled a spell out loud, I could feel a sharp pain go through me, not like a blade or a knife. It feel like I was being struck by lightning. My whole body felt numb, I couldn't feel anything. My body went into the air and I feel back onto the cold ground floor. A ringing in my ear got louder as i could slightly see someone rush up to me. The world felt like it was slowed down, and I was the only one who could move fast. It was Draco

My eyes became harder to keep open, and my eyes started to become blurry to see his face probably. He started to talk to me about I could hear what he was saying, I laid there looking up at him struggling to breathe. He put his hand on my chest, I could see him sobbing at what he saw. Lucius came over and tried to tare him away from my body but he fought back, him not leaving my side. I drifted my attention to the ceiling, and though about my life and what I did.

I though about my friends Harry,Hermione and Ron. I never got to say good bye to them and I never got to see them after they went to the common room. I though of Cedric, one of the nicest people I have ever meat, and I could never forget his face. I thought of all the people that I was close to. I just wish I could see them one last time. Like who's going to be there to study with Hermione when she's all stressed out in a test. Who's going to be there to cheer on Harry at his quidditch games. Who's going to be there when Ron needs someone to go to lunch with him. Who's going to be there when Cedric needs a friend to lean on. I need to be there, I know I said I wasn't scared of dying and I'm not, I just can't live with the fact that my friends don't know what has happened to me.

I looked back a Draco to see his face, I give him a small smile and brought my hands to my neck and un-did the necklace he gave me with the energy o had left. I grabbed his hand and held it tight giving him the necklace. He started to cry even more. My eyes started to get blurry and drift out of focus. I felt light and felt free all of a sudden, I couldn't feel pain and I wasn't exhausted.

I felt free.

Draco'a POV
I sat beside her sobbing, yelled for her to hear me. She don't do anytime she just look at me, her eyes started to shut and her gripped on my hand loosened.

She was gone.
I placed my hand on her cheek and kiss her forehead. Tears ran down my face, I couldn't breath from all the crying I did. He skin was cold as I gave her a kiss. I let go of her hand, and set it in her chest. I look down in my hand at the necklace she gave back to me, I went down to her ear, even tho she could hear me.

"If only you need how much I loved you" I whispered, then I stood up gently and glanced at her face one more time before leaving her body there alone. Oh how beautiful she was, her hair, her lips, her eyes. Everything about her was perfect, I wish I could have her as long as I could. But maybe in a different life we can be together again. I took on a deep breath and walked out the door. With tears still resting in my eyes.

The tears I cried for Y/n.

Well I guess this is it, this is the ending.

Thank you all so much for reading this book, it has made me a better writer, and I have improved so much. It makes me happy to see that you guys like this story, it really really means a lot❤️. I just want to thank the people who have read my story from the begging when it only had 1 view and now it has grown so much we're at 2.38k now!!! That's crazy I would have never thought that people would read my story. Thank you, thank you, thank you once again for the love and support.

Bye.