Chapter 5

"Draco what do you mean?" I said while backing up from him. "You know what I mean" he smirked then pushed his lips against mine, kissing me with so much force.

I pushed away from him, "what the hell Draco!" He slipped out a small laugh "come on darling you know you want it" he said then going back in. Kissing my neck leaving hickeys, he un-button my shirt and kissed my chest.

"Draco stop" I knew he was a toxic asshole so I didn't want to fall for it. Even tho I wanted him so bad, but I just knew I couldn't do this. He just made me so mad that he did this to me, and he thought it was okay? "Get off of me Draco" he didn't move. So I had to do what I had to do I pushed his chest then when he was facing me I punched him in the nose.

He fell to the ground "owe what the hell Y/n!" once he got up I yelled at him. "YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE WILL YOU?" I said starting to tear up,

"YOUR THE SAME FUCKING TOXIC BITCH AND WILL NEVER CHANGE!" I let out everything I was feeling on to him, at this point I was balling my eyes out. And he just looked at me taking it all in,

"Y/n I didn't mean it that way" he tried to hug me "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH, WHY DON'T YOU USE SOMEONE ELSE AS YOUR TOY!"

He looked at me like he didn't know I knew that he was using me, just to fuck me. "Your not a toy Y/n"

Did he think I was stupid? "Are you serious Draco? You don't think I know you use me just to fuck me" I let out a laugh and tears at the same time. "I am not one of those girls who fawn  to you and plead you to fuck them".

He didn't say anything he just stared at me. I wanted to tell him I like him,

Wait what the hell Y/n! What are you thinking? Why would I like him.

"You know what Draco you can just stay away from me" he knodded, I put my close back on and went to my dorm, not even worrying to go back to class.

Once I got to my dorm I was crying, I looked at the clock and it was 8:00 "I shit I have to get ready for the party!" I said to myself. I put on a black short dress that had spaghetti straps, I did my makeup but I didn't put that much on. Before I left my dorm I looked in the mirror and said "let's get absolutely fucked tonight"

I wanted to get drunk even tho it was a terrible feeling I wanted to forget about Draco and have a good time. I went to the Slytherin common room because that's where all the party's are. I walked in and saw Hermione, Harry and Ron

"Y/n you came!" Hermione yelled out to me then hugging me, "yeah I did" I said. The minute I got there I started drinking, "I'm gonna go find Tori" I said then leaving them.

On my way to find her I bumped into Cedric, "not to much drinking Y/n remember last time" he said then laughing. I just laugh back and kept walking, I saw Tori in the distance "Tori!" I yelled to get her attention.

"Hey Y/n" she was drunk, Tori is more of a party girl so ever party up see her at she will be drunk or at lest a drink in her hand. "Can I drink with you?" I said then sitting on the green couch, "you don't need to ask" she said laughing.

Through out the night me and Tori drank together get absolutely wasted. I saw Draco walk into the common room, oh not again this is what happen at the first party. But this time I was with Tori,

I got up and walked to Draco, keep in mind I was so drunk I didn't know what I was doing. "What are you doing here" I asked he stood there like it was a trick question, "um it's a party" he said.

I laughed "yeah well-" I got cut off by someone yelling "Karaoke!!" I looked at Draco and then grab two microphones, "come on Draco sing with me" I said with a pouty face.

He just stood there not doing anything. "Fine I'll sing by myself" I walked up to the person who was playing all the
songs. "Play why'd you only ever call me when your high" I said to the person, the music started and I walked back to Draco.

"You know that song don't you Draco" I said then smirk in a mean way. I started to sing and everyone was clapping along.

"Why'd you only ever call me when your high!" I sang dancing next to Draco. "Okay that's enough" he said then picked me up carrying me on his shoulder. "Thank you Slytherin common room!!" I said then everyone was clapping.

"Draco put me down!" I said trying to make him let me go. But he would move, he brought me to his dorm then finally put me down. "What the hell was that Draco!" I said trying to keep my balance, he stood there looking at me. I smirk at him I walked closer, and closer, I leaned into his ear and whispered "Fuck me Draco".

I pull back to see what his reaction was, he didn't do anything. "No? Oh come Draco please" I said with a pouty face, I bit the bottom of my lip. "Fine if you won't then I will" I quickly walk up to him then kiss his neck. And slowly went up to his lips, then back down to his neck, I kept going up and down to his lips then his neck.

"Y/n your drunk" he whispered, "so, that means I will be more fun" I said then laughing. I went back to kissing his neck, "Y/n stop" he whispered I stoped and step back "thought you wanted this?" I said then I started to get sad. "No, I mean yes I do but your drunk, come let's just sit down" I sat there not happy with him but I did what he said.

"Fine" we sat on his bed he put his arm around me and I leaned up against his body. I started to cry in his arms, "hey what's wrong?" He questioned, "what am I doing with my life Draco? I get drunk just to try and solve my problems?" I said wiping the tears from my face,

"What were you trying to solve?" He ask, and I knew that he was trying to get things out of me because I was drunk. "I was trying to-to um" I took a breath then started over "I was trying to forget about you" I can't believe I said that .Shit.

He didn't say anything at first, "um I've shouldn't have said that" I said trying to get up from him. He pulled me back by my wrist then I felt his cold lips hit mine. His mint breath was so fresh, I felt his rings press against my face,

We pulled away from each other and I smiled. "Why are you doing this?" I whispered tears started to form up in my eyes again. "No one wants me Draco so I suggested you do the same thing, I'm just a joke to people, they don't need me and you don't either" I said crying harder now.

He stoped to star me in the eyes wiping away my tears of my cheek. "I do, I need you" he said to me then kissing me softly, why was he being nice to me? Was it because I was drunk?
Whatever I was I like this side of Draco and I'm glad that I opened up to him.

Draco's POV:
She was so beautiful, I needed her and I wanted her. You might think that I just want to Fuck her, but for once in my life I'm actually in love with a girl. And there not fake feelings, there real, I'm in love with a girl and her name is Y/n. Tomorrow I'm going to ask her to the Yule ball.

I set her down on to the bed, she was a sleep, she was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I wish I could express my feeling to her and told how I actually felt.  And not just trying to tell through fucking her,

I kissed her head "oh how beautiful you are my darling. I wish I could just tell you I loved you, but I just can't, I'm sorry." I stayed there and stared at her. 

Hi guys I was just wondering if you wanted to drop some ideas in the comments to add to this story, and don't forget that Y/n has to still go to the Yule with Cedric.