Chapter 9

Me and Draco walk in to the Slytherin common room, we sat on the couch. I saw Tori there I haven't seen her in so long, "TORI!!" I yelled running to her and hugging her. "Omg!! Y/n I haven't seen you in so long!" She looked to the side of me and saw Draco,

"And your with Draco?" She ask "um no, well yes" I quickly answered her, she looked at me confused. "When did you and Draco become a thing " she said. I didn't want to tell her that we were a thing, "um we're not, we just come down together" I said back.

I saw more people enter the common room,  but it wasn't enough people to through a party. There were a couple  Gryffindor's that came but not Harry, Hermione or Ron. Then I looked away from the door and then looked back at it, "oh no" I whispered to myself,  I saw a boy with light brown hair walk in. With a yellow shirt on, it was Cedric.

He still doesn't know that I'm not going to the Yule ball with him, I stared at him until we made eye contact. Then I looked away, he started to walk towards me, I tried not to look at him. "Y/n?" He said with his hand on my shoulder, "Oh hi Cedric" I was acting like I never saw him come in.

"What are you doing here" I said trying to continue the conversation. "I just heard someone was having a get-together, so why not come" I let out a small laugh, it's not like I didn't want to go to the Yule ball with him, I really wanted to. Also I didn't want to break his heart, but I also wanted to go with Draco.

"Y/n! Come sit down" I heard Tori say, I turn to look at her and nodded. I looked back at Cedric, "come sit with us" I said pulling his hand. We sat down and I glanced at Draco, he wasn't happy seeing me with Cedric.

We were all silent so I had to say something to break it, "Um so Tori who is your date to the Yule ball?" She looked at Blaise and smiled,
"Blaise" she simply answered. I smiled back at her, she also had a thing for Blaise and I'm glad that there going together. "What about you Y/n" Tori said, Oh Shit, I didn't know what to do,

I looked at Cedric he had a big smile on his face waiting for me to say his name. Then I looked at Draco he had no emotion on his face, because he already knew I was "going with him". "Ummm...." no words came from my mouths.

The look on Cedrics face now changed, he looked confused, "Y/n it's okay tell them that we're going" Cedric said to me. I saw Draco's head snap up looking right at me and Cedric. "What? You didn't tell him" I heard Draco say,
I was shocked that this was happening.
"Tell me what?" Cedric said curious.
I sat there frozen, I didn't want to move, I felt like I was trapped and I couldn't escape.

"Go on tell him" Draco said in an angry voice, "Um I'm-I'm" I struggled to get the words out of me. At this point everyone one was quiet waiting to hear what I have to say. "She not going with you mate" Draco said getting up and walking over to Cedric, I was mad a Draco. He didn't need to speak for me,
"Y/n what is he talking about" Cedric said looking down at me.

"She's. Not. Going. With. You" Draco repeated himself, I stood up to move them apart because I could tell that they were going to fight. Once I tried to push Draco apart he pushed me out of the way making me fall to the ground. "Don't fucking touch her" Cedric said they punch Draco hard, Draco looked up at him with so much anger, then he pushed Cedric to the ground,got on top of him and started punching.

"BOYS STOP!!" I heard Tori yell, Blaise got up and tried separate them apart  but I was no use. Draco keep punching Cedric as hard as he could, Cedric was bleeding now. Cedric started punching Draco as well, more people gathered around trying to tear them off of each other.

"DRACO STOP YOUR HURTING HIM!!" I yelled at him, I got up crawled to Draco and went behind him. Pulling on him to let go, as Draco was trying to throw another punch the back of his hand hit my face hard. I started to bleed, once Draco realize what he did he stopped punching Cedric, "Y/n" Draco whispered trying to get to me, but I back away holding my check where he hit me.

"Y/n I'm sorry" he whispered again but I back up from him, "just stay away from me" I said, Tori rushed over to me and helped me stand up, "we need to get Cedric to the hospital wing" me and Tori went to Cedric and got him on his feet to carry him to the hospital wing.

While me and Tori were carrying him I saw Hermione rushing over to us. "Are you guys okay? What happened!" She said helping us carrying him. "Draco and Cedric got in a fight" Tori said

"Omg Y/n your face!" Hermione said I put my hand to my cheek and then brought it down, my hand was covered in blood. "It's okay Hermione I'm fine" I said struggling to carry Cedric.
We got to the hospital wing and set down Cedric on a bed, someone walked in and came towards us. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" Snape said,

"Just a little fight that's all" Tori said,
"A LITTLE? THIS BOY IS COVERED IN BLOOD" Snape yelled. More people came in who were in the common room to see if Cedric was alright. Along with Draco.

"Y/n" I heard someone whispered, it was Cedric "I'm so sorry" he said holding his hand on my cheek. I rubbed his arm, "it's okay I'm fine" I said,
A few hours past, I stayed with Cedric and everyone left the hospital.
I looked at the clock and it was 12:00am, Shit I have school tomorrow, I set my head on the edge of the bed to rest me eyes.

I felt a hand tap my shoulder, "Y/n wake up" I heard a whispered say, I looked to see who it was and it was Draco. "Go up to your dorm and get some sleep I can watch him" I nodded and got up,

"Hey Y/n" I heard him say I turned around as I was about to walk out, "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-" I cut him off
"It's okay I'm fine" I said then leaving to go up to my dorm. And the truth was I wasn't fine, I know he didn't mean to hit me but sometimes he should control his anger.

And why would he care if I went to the Yule ball with Cedric, he just hookup with me. He doesn't mean anything to me even though sometimes I can say that but I don't mean it.

He doesn't mean anything,

Nothing.

OMG!!! My story is top ten out of 1000 stories in the category spice and top 2 in Dracostories!!Thank you guys so much for reading this book!!! I love you guys so much.