1- Hard to Ignore

The sun came in through rare gaps in the canopy above as fair rays of light that danced on the forest floor as resistance ships came and went, transporting food and water to the near-dead rebellion soldiers. They had barely escaped after the battle of Crait, the colour of red was undoubtedly still marking the ground that the light made their last stand on. There was one who could not get this image out of her mind, the image of death laying on the frozen snow of the planet, event though they were now far away and on a planet of warmth in a rainforest-like area, Rey could not run from the thoughts that blocked her mind.

He had offered her everything, the entire galaxy, she had not taken it, after all, as Kylo Ren, bloodline of Vader, held out his hand he had not taken her request for him to join the light once again. And now, because apparently they were like equals to each other, the force bond between them was not broken when Snoke had been slaughtered, and they were stuck together.

Rey sat on the ramp of the Millennium Falcon. Poe was busy discussing (or shouting) suggestions with General Leia in a tent not far away. In the few days they had been in the forest in which their new base lay, Chewbacca had not left Leia's side, he was determined to protect her after Han and Luke's deaths. Finn was doing quite the same as the Wookie, but he was at Rose's side instead, overseeing that she get better.

Rey sighed. She was just about to get up and help setting up the base when a feeling hit her. Suddenly the world went silent, she knew what this was. After looking around to check no one was listening or looking, Rey opened her eyes to the face of her worn enemy.

"You murderous Snake!" shouted Rey to Kylo Ren who stood in a familiar room of his Star Destroyer ship. His mask was in his hand and he wore the usual black cloak and other clothing.

"You've said that already" Kylo replied in his deep voice, his face, like always, loomed like he was fighting to keep his damaged emotions inside.

"It's true though. I don't want to see you, go away and don't come back until you have made up your mind! I suggest that you think quickly and make the right decision." Then all the sound came racing back and it was just like how it had been before the force connected Kylo Ren and Rey. They didn't know how to break the bond, it was horrible, sometimes they would get a huge shock as one of them just sitting in their room relaxing and the other would appear next to them. One time on Ahch-To, the force had connected them when Rey was crying and Kylo had his shirt off, what was next?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As Kylo Ren was disconnected from the force, a knock came on the door.

"Supreme Leader?"

That snappy voice could have only belonged to General Hux. Kylo opened the door. There stood the man, ginger hair on his bossy face.

Ren was not in the mood for this.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey everyone, this chapter was quite short, but hopefully they will get longer. I'll put some Reylo stuff in there soon. Comment what you think, I always love reviews :)