5- Hard To Understand

Hey, so there's this song named "Battle Field" it is amazing! It's basically Kylo Ren and Rey's life in a song, is is quite popular so I'm sure some of you have heard of it, but I recommend you check it out. Anyway enjoy the chapter...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

His raven hair was spread across his pillow like a rich woman's fan, he was lying on his right side so Rey was facing him. The man looked helpless, so childlike, like he was still the boy- Ben Solo. His eyelashes beat up and down like his heart was. Some sort of nightmare was in his dreams. it remined Rey of her sleepless nights, and from the fading of black rings around his eyes, she could tell that this must have been his first goodnight's sleep in weeks. It wouldn't be for long though. Rey was beyond relived that he had not been awake when the force connected the two, but this was getting serious, she couldn't turn up in his bed! And so, like anyone would do in his peculiar situation, Rey screamed. Kylo's eyes snapped open and they both sat bolt upright in bed.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" shouted Kylo.

"I DON'T KNOW! I JUST WOKE UP HERE!" Rey shouted back.

"WELL THEN... GET OUT!" shouted Kylo.

"I CAN'T I DON'T KNOW HOW!" replied Rey.

"That doesn't mean you have to talk to me" said Kylo.

"What? Would you rather I had left you asleep and made myself at home?" said Rey, sarcastically.

Kylo mumbled something rude under his breath. He hurried out of his bed so he was further away from Rey, who was also clambering out form under the covers. She saw him reach for his sabre.

"I wouldn't try that if I were you" she said. "Trying to kill me through this connection might not be a great idea."

Kylo sighed.

"I am not going to have you waking up in my bed each night" he said, Rey went red at the words. "We need to do something about this force bond."

"Yes, we do" she replied. "I suggest that you keep your-" Rey was stopped in midsentence. She thought for a moment.

This was not what she had promised Leia, this was not even what she wanted to do. Rey wanted Ben Solo back, and she knew forcing him out of Kylo Ren was not going to work, taking it slowly, that might.

"Ben" she spoke calmly. Rey walked closer, she was in her nightclothes but her hair was still in her signature triple bun. No weapon was on her, his was risky even being in the same building as Kylo Ren, let alone being a few metres away. 

"You don't belong here. I know I've said it before, but there is conflict inside you and light is inside that conflict. Your mother's heart is breaking, she has lost far too much, so have you. Please, just come home" said Rey.

"You already know the answer to that" said Kylo. "This is my home, and it will be yours as well, eventually, when you come to your senses."

"You have to understand that my vision is correct, you will turn and join the resistance" said Rey.

"No... you will be the one to turn, I have see it" said Kylo.

"Why do we share this bond, what is it trying to tell us?" said Rey.

"I'm not sure... but if it is trying to tell us something it might as well show you the correct vision" said Kylo.

"I have seen the correct vison" mumbled Rey.

It was silent for a few minutes, awkward tension filled the air. Kylo went and sat on a red velvet sofa in the corner of the room. Rey watched. How long was this connection going to last?

"I offered you everything" said Kylo, out of the blue.

"What do you mean?" asked Rey, startled by the sudden sentence.

"You didn't take my hand. You could have had everything, we could could ruled together. No darkness, no light, just us and peace" spoke Kylo, it was all he longed for.

"I couldn't take it, i wanted to, but I couldn't, you wouldn't have taken mine" said Rey.

"I might have" said Kylo.

"No you wouldn't" said Rey, almost laughing.

"I would" said Kylo, honestly.

"Why?" asked Rey, curious.

"You have the same dreams as me, the galaxy in war and death. You have nightmares, I share the same dreams as you. I hate it, but I know that the only to stop them is for you to join me" said Kylo.

Rey thought or a moment, this wasn't a lie. She had been having horrible dreams, and they all included Ben Solo, or Kylo Ren.

Rey nodded slowly.

"Or... you could join me" she stated simply.

That was when the connection faded. Rey was standing in her own bedroom, alone, nothing but the past conversation in her head. She grabbed her staff and pack, Luke's saber sticking out the top. Rey was not going to get any more sleep tonight.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Was it something she had said?

Kylo was left on his sofa in his chambers, he didn't even bother to try and go back to sleep. Her image, so small, but so strong was in his mind. Rey's words echoed in his head. He would make her join him. Kylo promised himself that he would not hurt her, he was Supreme Leader now! He would lure her into he darkness, just like it had happen to him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope you enjoyed, check out my other Reylo story xx

Let me know what you think of this chapter.