3- Easy to Retaliate

After the force bond had ended the previous night in Kylo's chambers, Rey had been questioning the new type of connection, she could see it made things a lot worse.

After a day of a few meetings and cleaning the Falcon with Poe and Chewbacca, Rey was strolling through the forest with her scavenger staff, practicing tactics and skills, BB8 was with her, rolling along.

"Any word on Rose BB8?" asked Rey.

The droid beeped. Rose was getting better, she was awake and on her feet again, Finn was still by her side all the time though. The forest was so bright, and to Rey it meant so much. On Jakku, she had only ever seen a scarce flower growing in the middle of a sand dune, the colour of nature to her eyes was more green than imaginable- she loved every second that the tiny rays of light shone through the canopy.

"How about we go back and get something to-" Rey's sentence could not be finished as suddenly she felt the sucking feeling of the force bonding her together.

"Please come here, please come here" she wished, it was not granted, Rey appeared next to Kylo. He was on a platform with the other commanding officers, they were all facing the First Order army of Stormtroopers, Hux was at the front giving a speech. As soon as Kylo turned to face Rey she couldn't help but hold a feeling that wanted to kill him right then and there.

Ren saw the look her eyes and his own eyes darted around to check no one was watching. Quietly he dragged her round the back of the platform, by her staff, where it was empty, the sound of Hux was muffled back there and then he turned to the girl.

"Get off" she was struggling as she shook the staff away from his hands. Before he could say anything, Rey hit his stomach with her stick. He grabbed his middle, his face clearly trying to block out the pain.

"What was that for!" he shouted.

"That was for everything you've done!" shouted back Rey.

Now Kylo was angry, in a second his lightsaber was in his hand and ignited. Rey stepped back, her staff was no use against a burning sword. The look in his eyes made Rey want to run, but she stood her ground.

"I have had enough of this, Scavenger" he spat out. "Tell me where your base is before I blow up every planet in the galaxy until I find it!"

But Rey was not listening, her ears were with General Hux's speech.

"In a few day we will act with lasers and battle. No planet will be safe from us. The Resistance will fall!"

Ren had given it away himself. They First Order were going to carry on looking for Rey's base, and they were going to destroy every planet until they found it! 

Rey had to get back to tell Leia, for once the force heard her call. She was back in the sunny forest in a flash, BB8 was next to her beeping away at her sudden change.

"No time BB8, I have to get to Leia!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"You're telling me that they are going to blow up planets just to find us?" said Leia in disbelief. 

"Yes mam" replied Rey.

"Send a message to any planets we can reach. do not give our location away" ordered Leia. The officers who had been listening got to work immediately. Leia turned to Rey and spoke quietly.

"Rey dear, why don't you come with me and tell me all about how you know this treacherous plan." Leia's calm smile assured Rey, but the girl knew that this was the time when the general would have to learn of her son's little bond with Rey. How was she going to tell her?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Heyyy guys. Hope you liked the chapter, more Reylo coming.