12- Easy to Forget

The room was cluttered with wine glasses, and empty bottles of all kinds of alcohol. Two lightsabers lay on the floor under a cloak a number of other clothes. The brinks bar in Kylo Ren's quarters had been cleared of its contents down the throat of two people. Following the litter across the dark carpeted floor and over the sofa, which was currently the home of more empty bottles and glasses, was the bed with black sheets and blankets in a messy heap wrapped tightly around a figure with hazel coloured hair that was in a tangle across her sleeping face. Another person hung off the side of the bed, he was upside down and his arms resting in the air with his legs on the bed, his chest was bare and his dark hair just as messy over his sleeping face.

It was eleven AM, and still Rey and Kylo's force bond had not broken, they had gone late into the night, and early into the morning, drinking everything they could find and speaking in voices of drunk people. They had finally passed out at six AM on Kylo's bed, their dreams had no memory of the previous night.

 Rey was the first to wake up. Her eyes flickered open and she groaned as a painful headache hit her. Her hair was all over the place and she shook it out of the way as she sat up, still wrapped in the blanket. Rey looked around at the messy room, she remembered drinking, looking into Ben's deep dark eyes and getting lost as the feeling of dizziness took her over. Turning her head slowly, Rey became more confused as she realised the connection had not broken and she was still here, in his chambers. Her sleepy eyes snapped open as she set eyes on Kylo, half hanging off the bed, shirtless, with his hair all over his face. At first she didn't know what to do except wake him up.

She leant over across the bed and shook Kylo's ankle gently, she did it again when he didn't wake up.

"Bennn" she groaned, rubbing at her eyes. "Wake up!"

Kylo moved and shook her off, he clearly had no idea what was happening as he settled back down to sleep. Suddenly his head rose from where it hung off the bed and he looked around sleepily, groaning and holding his forehead as a wave of a hangover headache engulfed him. He sat up, first looking at himself, his hair in his eyes, then looking at his quarters and the mess on the floor, and then looking at Rey. He brushed his hair out of his face and his brows furrowed as Rey looked at him utterly confused, then his eyes grew wide and his head snapped back to the mess of a room.

"What... happened?" he groaned out gradually as he held his head and shifted to a more comfortable position.

"I'm not sure" said Rey. "The connection hasn't broken."

"Do you... do... you remember last night?" he asked.

"No... that's strange" she replied.

"Yeah" he said.

"Um, what do we do now?" asked Rey.

"I'm not sure" Kylo answered. He stood up, his muscles bulged as he lifted himself up. Steadying himself with his hands on the sofa, the rush of dizziness came to him, he began to walk it off when he felt a sharp sting of pain in his side, he caught himself with the force just before he hit the ground. Rey scrambled up, kicking the blanket off her.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

"Yes" said Kylo, standing up and looking at his deep bandaged wound in his side. "I forgot about that."

Rey walked over to him, her arm crossed over her chest as the cold air got to her. Her other hand clutched her headache filled head. She shivered.

"Here" said Kylo, noticing her coldness and passing her his cloak that lay on the floor covering their lightsabers. He also picked up her weapon and passed it to her.

"Thank you" she whispered, her throat was sore. She wrapped it around her, it was smooth, but it smelt of strong alcohol, that's when she remembered.

"We drank last night!" she said.

"What!" said Kylo.

"We did, I remember drinking a golden looking liquid that you poured into little glasses. Then we were saying some strange things." explained Rey. Kylo's mouth dropped open.

"I remember that, we weren't meant to drink that much!" exclaimed Kylo. "Dammit Hux!"

"Hux?" asked Rey.

"Oh, err, nothing, don't worry, it's just something" said Kylo.

"Okay" she said. "What happens now? I mean, the connections not broken, so what do we do?"

"I need to tidy this up, I would get a droid to do it but even they can't keep secrets amazingly well."

"Tell me about it" muttered Rey, remembering how 3PO just talked and didn't stop.

"Um, would you like to freshen up, then I can send for some food and sensible drinks" asked Kylo. A nagging feeling wanted Rey to stay desperately, he didn't know why, but it was true, it was like around her, Kylo didn't need to act like the terrifying Supreme Leader, he could just be himself.

"Good idea" Rey smiled a little.

"The bathroom's through there, I'll leave some towels out if you want." said Kylo.

"Yes please" Rey made her way to the bathroom, it was still a mess from when she had scavenged for towels the night before. She closed the door behind her and locked it, slipping out of her strong smelling clothing and leaning on the sink, she felt like she was going to be sick as she tucked her hair behind her ears and stepped into the shower, running the water nice and warm so that it steamed the glass and was loud enough so that she could let out an exhausted yawn and sigh of relief. Her head ached so much it was like it was stronger than the sun on Jakku.

When she had washed out the shampoo and body wash, she coated her hair in the conditioner that remined her of how Kylo's hair smelt, then she washed that out, turned off the shower and stepped out. Kylo must have somehow opened the door as she was showering, because there was a clean black towel resting on the side for her. Rey dried her body and left her hair damp. Looking down at the dirty scavenger clothing that lay in a smelly heap on the floor she didn't even want to think of getting dressed back into them, there was no spare clothing around in the bathroom, so she was puzzled for a moment on what to do. Taking a deep breath she wrapped her towel around her soft skin and placed her hands on the door knob.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This chapter made me feel really tired and dizzy for some reason lmao, so I hope you guys enjoyed. I'm updating quite regularly now, so don't be alarmed if I write another chapter soon :)