2- Hard to Resist

"General Hux" said Kylo Ren.

"An update on the Resistance base" said Hux.

Ren was still in a bad mood from his conversation with Rey, hopefully this update would put a more positive side on things.

"What is it?" asked Kylo.

"They have disappeared off our radar and we have had no sightings of them since Crait" informed Hux, he already knew how this conversation would go.

"What use is that to me? Find them! I want them lying on the ground DEAD!" shouted Ren.

"And the girl?" Hux smirked.

"Her too" snarled Ren.

"Yes Supreme Leader" said the general.

Hux left the room his smirk still on his face. Kylo narrowed his eyes, it was getting late and he was exhausted, lately his sleep had been filled with nothing but nightmares and fear. The broken look in his father's eyes as he fell form the bridge, and the victorious light in Luke's eyes when Kylo had discovered that he was only in hologram form. Ren could feel his mother's heart breaking every night, and part of him knew that it was not Kylo Ren who felt it, but Ben Solo who was rising again.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Through the shutters in her temporary room, beams of dusk twirled on top of Rey's bunk like a herd of wild ponies galloping past the setting sun. After unwrapping her arm coverings and changing into her night clothes, Rey pulled back her bedsheets and climbed into the warmth of the covers, pulling them over herself she lay on her back. Thoughts rushed through her mind, sad ones that gave her a strange feeling that she was always fighting to get rid of. Her eyes traced over the cracks in the rock celling above, slowly her eyes gave in and Rey drifted off to a dreamy sleep.

It must have been around midnight when Rey turned over in her sleep only to sit bolt upright in a flash as the calm sound of night birds outside disappeared, she knew the feeling too well.

"NO! Not now!" she thought to herself, squeezing her eyes shut as she climbed out of her bunk and tried to resist the force bond, it was no use. Rey expected to see Kylo in her mind when she opened her eyes, instead she was standing on the plain black coloured carpet of a dark room, Kylo was there, but she could see his surroundings. His chambers!

"How is this possible" breathed Rey.

Kylo began to narrow his eyes and opened his mouth to throw an insult at her until he realised what she was noticing.

"You can see my surroundings" said Kylo.

Rey nodded.

"You are actually here" said Kylo.

Rey nodded again.

"How?" asked Kylo.

"I don't know" said Rey.

Kylo took in the situation, Rey was not in her normal clothes, and her arms were bare of wraps which meant she had been asleep. He hadn't. The nightmare kept on coming back, he was unbale to shut is eyes and rest. Suddenly sense came back to him.

"Get out!" he snapped.

"How?" said Rey, getting angry quickly. "I don't know how this happened, I can't leave, I don't know how!"

"Well then, find a way" said Kylo.

"No, you're not the boss of me, if I had my sabre I would be attacking you right now. Just because you're the Supreme Leader doesn't mean you own the galaxy!" shouted Rey.

"I will do soon. You and your rebel scum will come to an end!" shouted back Kylo.

"Ben. I believe in you, so does Leia, please just come home" said Rey, moving closer to the man.

"Ben Solo is dead. My home is here. You have no home, and if you count your little hidden base as your home, then I will destroy it even sooner than you and your friends suspect."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope you enjoyed it, any suggestions are welcome ;) Some Reylo next chapter. Btw I don't know when I will update, it might be every week or every couple of days.