11- Hard to Control

Kylo's eyes squeezed shut as he clung onto his side on his knees. Blood was on the carpet and was still coming, his flesh had been cut deep into by an angry Rey will her lightsaber. She felt a rush of darkness inside of her at the action, but she ignored it and her hand flew to her mouth as her saber fell to the ground. What was she thinking! He had said he wouldn't hurt her! She dropped to her knees.

"Ben!" she screamed, crying buckets of tears. "What have I done?!"

He didn't say anything, he couldn't the pain was too much.

"Okay, wait, just hang on!" she sobbed.

Rey helped him onto his feet and walked him over to a sofa, that she lowered him onto. Then she ran to a room which she assumed was the bathroom and rummaged around for fresh towels. She saw the shower where she had been only a few days earlier, all she could think about is how he didn't draw his saber, he wouldn't hurt her. Rey raced back into the main room to find Kylo breathing heavily, still clutching his side.

"I'm so sorry Kylo" she said, still crying.

"Since when do you call me that" he answered, he was clearly weakening, but pretending the be strong.

"I don't know" she answered.

He gestured for her to hand over the towels. She did. She watched as his only free hand fumbled with undoing his cloak.

"Let me help" she said, reaching over and undoing it. Next off was his shirt, and then his black vest underneath. He could hear her breathing quicken as he held the dark towels to his wound to stop the blood.

"I'm sorry I didn't use my saber" Kylo said after a while.

"What do you mean?" she asked, surprised. "It's my fault, you told me that you wouldn't hurt me. I should have trusted you, it was Ben talking."

"You didn't know that" he said.

They were both silent for a while.

"You can sit down you know" said Kylo. Rey smiled a little, she sat down next to him on the sofa, tears silently fell from her eyes as she watched what she had done to him. His shirtless body and his bulging muscles made Rey let out a longing sigh, she didn't even realise. Kylo smirked as he sensed her embarrassment.

"Why are you still crying?" he asked, a bandage from a draw flew into his hands as Kylo used the force and wrapped his wound up, blinking in the sharpness of the pain.

"I don't know" she laughed a little.

"Please don't" he said, reaching to brush a tear off her cheek.

"Are you alright" she asked.

"I'm fine, it won't take more than a few weeks to heal" he answered bluntly.

Rey nodded.

"Sorry again" she said.

"Don't worry, I deserved it."

After a few minutes Kylo caught Rey grazing at his bare chest again, he cleared his throat and stood up, Rey followed, ready to catch him as best she could if he collapsed from his wound, but he didn't, he remained strong as usual.

Rey thought he was going to ask her to leave, for the first time, she saw how tried he was, the black rings underneath his eyes, but through the force she felt his heart alive.

"Are you hungry?" he asked suddenly. "I could send for some food if you want?"

"That would be nice" she answered, smiling.

Once the table had been set and filled with all kinds of foods, Rey sat down, marvelling over the contents in front of her. She never expected him to sit anywhere near her, but instead he went and sat in the chair right next to her. Rey felt his eyes on her, they ate in silence, she noticed that he had hardly eaten anything.

"Are you thirsty?" he asked when she had finished eating. Kylo got up and went to the drinks counter, pulled out two glasses and poured a golden liquid into each one. Yes. Kylo was taking Hux's advice, he didn't know why, but he was.

Rey took the small glass and lifted it up to her nose, it had a strong scent, she had never tasted alcohol before, she guessed he had as he drank it without a second thought. Her head felt dizzy after she had finished the glass, but they just kept coming and coming, Rey knew Kylo was testing her, he wanted to know how much she could drink before she gave in, but she just kept going, and going...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Their laughter was loud and crazy sounding. It bounced off Kylo Ren's quarters. Rey was still there, late at night now, the force bond had not broken and both Rey and Kylo had finished three bottles of alcohol, they were well and truly drunk.

"Hahaha!" Rey laughed. She sat on the sofa cross legged opposite Kylo who also sat the same. "You know that first time I saw you without your mask on, I didn't know what to say, you... are... HOT."

"And when I first saw you, I knew you were the most beautiful girl in the world" said Kylo, throwing his arms around holding a bottle of wine. "Cheers" he said.

"Cheers" she said, taking a sip from he same wine bottle. They had no idea what they were saying, and neither of them remembered the next morning.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh no >.<

What will happen next?!