16- Hard to Decide

Neither could believe it. Neither knew how long they had been there, in the storage room, but it was probably time to go. Rey and Kylo's lips broke away from each other and they looked deep into the other's eyes.

"I'm going to stop this. The war is over, the Resistance is dead, so should be the First Order. Everything will be equal again, light and dark can live in peace." Kylo whispered to Rey, holding the back of her head .

"And you'll stay with me?" asked Rey.

"I'm never leaving you again" said Kylo. Rey smiled and nodded.

"How are you going to get them all to give up? The First Order won't give everything you have for peace." said Rey.

"I am the Supreme Leader. I will make them. Even Hux is not impossible to deal with" said Kylo. "Come on" Kylo turned the door handle and peeked outside to check no one was in the corridor. It was clear. Using the force, Kylo turned the security cameras away so that Rey and him could get away without being seen. They suck down the corridor until they were back in range of cameras and in a hallway of working Stormtroopers. As Rey walked next to Kylo, protected by his strong frame, she noticed the troopers bowing their heads and stepping to the side as Kylo passed, Rey knew under their masks they were giving her funny looks. She realised then how lonely it must have been for him all these years, even when he was Ben Solo.

"Where are we going?" asked Rey as Kylo took her hand and led her down a dark hallway.

"To see your friends" he answered.

Shadowy figures lurked in barred rooms to the sides. These were the dungeons, Rey knew it. She wrapped her hand tighter around Kylo's and hung onto his arm. He looked down and smiled at her, squeezing her hand.

"Its okay" he whispered into her ear. She nodded.

"Leave us" Kylo said to a guard. The guard walked off down the corridor.

"Rey!" a voice came from inside the cell.

"Finn!" Rey raced to the bars and looked inside, Finn was there, and Rose, and Poe. Finn and Rose stood up and ran over to Rey, slipping their hands through the bars. Rose stepped back when she saw Kylo, Finn glared at him.

"Let her go" he said to Kylo.

"Finn, it's okay, we're going to end this. Ben's going to speak to his generals and order them to let us go free. The war is over, we don't need to fight anymore, light and dark can live in peace." Rey explained.

"You're right about one thing" Poe voice came from the shadows, he sat up and looked at Rey. "The war is over, but light and dark together... that's not possible."

"How would you know?" Kylo spoke.

"I'm not talking to you" mumbled Poe.

"Of course not" replied Kylo. "Listen, I will go right now and demand that you are all set free, then you can figure out what you want to do then, but do not suggest going against an all powerful evil empire without a plan in mind."

Poe was silent, before he let out a defeated sigh.

"Fine, but I don't know why you are helping us, and I will never trust you." Poe stood up and walked to the bars. "You are a horrible- are you holding hands?" He had noticed Rey and Kylo's hands entwined with each other's.

"That's sweet" said Rose.

"No is not! Get away from her!" Poe yelled. Kylo just rolled his eyes.

"It's alright" said Rey. "I tell you about it later."

"You don't need to tell me" Finn mumbled. "You've already made it very clear that you love him more than you love us."

"What?" said Kylo.

"I never said that!" exclaimed Rey.

"Yes you did, you said, and I quote, 'I love him, I love Ben'" Finn said, mimicking Rey's voice.

"You said that?" asked Kylo.

"Well, yes... but that doesn't matter right now" said Rey. She hadn't wanted Finn to be the one to tell Ben that she was in love with him, but she really did love him, she felt like she would do anything for him. "Can you get us out of here right now? We need to collect the droids and save everyone else." Rey said, looking behind her at the cells filled with other resistance members.

"I can't get you out until I have spoken with Hux and the other commanding officers. If they disagree with my decision, then I'll either end, or I'll break you all out myself." said Kylo.

"Well hurry up, I'm not going to sit in this horrible place any longer" said Poe. Kylo began to walk but stopped when he sensed Rey's presence next to him.

"Rey, you can't come" he said. "They'll kill you."

"You said that you'd stay with me, so I'm staying with you" said Rey. Kylo saw her determination in her eyes, he nodded.

"Be ready" he said.

"I'm always ready" she replied, her lightsaber already on her hand but not ignited. They were out of sight from any prisoners and about to enter the main part of the Star Destroyer when Kylo stopped and looked down at Rey.

"I love you too" he said. A huge grin spread across Rey face.

"I love you so much."