7- Hard to Breathe

I know literally everyone in the universe has heard this song but if you haven't "Driver's licence" by Olivia Rodrigo its AMAZING.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kylo turned his head the slightest bit and Rey nuzzled deeper into his chest. She was asleep, and from what he could tell, she had not been the one to join him, he had joined her.

The man had no idea what to do. He was lying down on the outside edge of Rey's bed, covers pulled over them both. His arms were around her waist and his body curved around Rey's body. She was just making it worse as she pushed her back further into the warmth of his chest.

He was still frozen from the shock of waking up next to Rey, this force bond had to go! But then again, the sweet forest smell of fruits and fresh air were causing Kylo to calm down, the scents that he had not smelt for years filled his nose and he lowered his face deeper into the smooth tangles of Rey's hair. All he wanted to do was shut his eyes and drift off into a tranquil dream of freedom, he found himself thinking of Rey, her beautiful face and glistening eyes, that was when his own eyes softened and sad happiness filled them. 'Beautiful' he had never thought of her like that before, we'll he'd never really thought about it, the first time Kylo and set eyes upon Rey a strange feeling filled him, immediately he thought of how beautiful she was, that she couldn't do any harm, he was wrong of course. Every time Kylo looked in the mirror, the memories of Han Solo came to his mind, then to the fight with Rey, then to his scar, and how she was his equal, they were bound.

As these thoughts circled around his head, Rey moved again, this time she turned completely. She wriggled under Kylo's arms and turned to face him, but her eyes were still shut, fluttering from her dreams. Kylo's arms still wrapped around her waist covered by her comforting nightclothes material, Rey's asleep-self rested her head in the corner of the man's neck, just under his chin. He sucked in a breath and slowly, very lightly, placed his head onto of hers, his heart beating wildly.

Suddenly, his eyelids felt heavy, like they were begging for him to stay. Sleep had not come to him like this for months.

"Why now?" he thought. "Don't make sleep now! I can't stay she's my- dam she's pretty" The latter slipped into his mind as he looked at the sleeping girl, a smile tugged at the corners of his lips, but he would not let it show.

Rolling his head softly so that it was hovering above, Kylo laid a light kiss on top of her head, before he took one last look and disappeared back into his own chambers, butterfly's in his heart and his chest still warm from her body pressed against his, Kylo tuned onto his back, placing his hands behind his head. Suddenly a rare thought entered his mind, one that he knew should not be there, but had been all along, one that was destined to be alive.

"Do I like Rey?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She woke with a gasp. When the comfort of Kylo had left Rey's body she was startled awake. Rey sat up in bed, looking around at the familiar room of the Millennium Falcon. She felt strange, calm, like she had only just been left along.

"Ben" she breathed, smile forming at her lips.

A fresh, herby smell surrounded her, it was sweet, Rey could have smelt it her whole life, but she recognised it. Ben's chambers. Her hand first went to her waist, where it felt like someone had been tracing their fingers softly cross a midriff of skin. Then her fingers went to the top of her head, a tingly feeling sat there, like a kiss of hope, like someone actually had kissed her there. Rey laid back down, a sign escaping her lips, she jumped at how it came out; happy, sad, relived... a longing for his touch.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sup guys, comment if u enjoyed my chapter, I loved writing it, please recommend it to people xx