😱Prologue😱

In the skies above Peach Castle...

Mario, Y/N, and Bowser are seen fighting one another on Bowser's airships, With Princess Peach on board as well.

Bowser punches the ground as Mario jumps backward and in front of Y/N.

Y/N: Way to go, bro!

She said smiling at him and so Mario did as well, Bowser jumps at both of them and shoots fire at him except You, Which Misses.

They are waiting to Fight. Mario takes a breath and looks at you and tells you if Bowser gives Peach back for both of you. You nodded and give it a shot.

Y/N: Give up Bowser! Unless you give Peach back to us!

She said angrily at him as Bowser uses an evil chuckle and Peach looked shocked to see what happened.

Bowser's take a hat...

Bowser: This is the end...

Bowser then throws his hat at Mario.

Bowser: For you!

Y/N gasped as Bowser throw a hat at him. Mario dodges a Bowser hat while knocking Mario's cap off his head.

Y/N: Phew! *Wipe her head with her hand.* That was a close one.

Mario: Ha! Your hat will never defeat me! This is so easy!

Bowser uses to cross his arms.

Bowser: *Smirk* Oh really?

Mario was confused. Y/N saw a flying hat trying to hit him and you yelled.

Y/N: Mario! Look Out!

Mario turns around to what going on.

Mario: Huh?

Bowser hat hitting him. Mario screams as he's flying or falling.

Y/N & Peach: Mario!

They both screamed. Y/N runs away, looking at him and seeing him he's okay.

Bowser walked in front of you, smirking at you. You Gasped at him. You tried to stay away from him and almost fall into the airship.

Bowser: Listen here little angel, here's a deal. If you want your friend back, you have to marry me.

Y/N: *Angry* What if I don't want to marry you?

Bowser: Then I will marry her!

Y/N was shocked after hearing that, You heard a crying voice.

Tiara: No! Don't listen to him! Just save your brother!

You almost feel bad for her. You looked at the ground for a second and looked at him...

Would you marry him After he let her go... Maybe not!

You jumped out of the airship.

Bowser: NO!

Bowser screamed after you jumped out of the airship.

Mario's hat floated at them and stood on the ground. Bowser stomped down at Mario's hat.

Bowser: Time for my wedding with Peach! Jealous, Mario?! *Whispering* And I love you Y/N... For the rest of my life...

Bowser use to evil laugh as Peach covered her ears. He takes out his hat and waves to them.

He leaves Mario's cap adrift into the ship's back propellers, shredding it in the process.