🚇Metro Kingdom (Part 2)🚇

❤️Y/N POV❤️

After defeating MechaWigger. We're going to the Odyssey. New Donk City is back to normal.

Cappy: We got rid of the big bug thug! And the weather cleared up! But Bowser must've gotten away in the scuffle. We should probably get back to chasing him.

Hattie: We're glad that we're okay! But we don't have enough Power Moons, so let's look around the city for some!

Hattie said we need to find a Power Moons. We capture a sparkball and transform it. We're now in New Donk City. Everything looks amazing. It has a movie, shops and everything else. We stopped and saw Pauline looks sad... We walked towards her, stopped and I said.

Y/N: Umm... Hi, Pauline.

Pauline: Oh! Hello, Guys.

Mario: Why are you sad?

Pauline: *Sigh Sadly* Well... New Donk City really means the world to me... I just can't thank you enough for all your help, Guys! 🤗

Y/N: You're Welcome, Lady!

Pauline: *Giggle* You guys must join us for our upcoming festival!

Toadette: *Gasps Happily* Really?! *Pauline Nods* Captain Toad and F/N, Can you believe it?! We're going to celebrate!

F/N: Yeah! I love it!

Captain Toad: *Nods*

We can't believe that Pauline invited us to the upcoming Festival! This is amazing! We're gonna love it. Sorry, Peach... But This is way better than your surprise...

Pauline: I'd love to show my gratitude to both you, your friends, and the city with a surprise. Do you think you could find me four backup musicians so I could do a small musical number?

Y/N: Sure! We can help you! So, what do you need?

Pauline: Something simple...

Pauline told us about Four Musicians could take a break from anything that park or something. We're on a mission. We found four Musicians one by one. We told them about A upcoming festival that always needs them. They were shocked about that, but agree.

After that, We told Pauline that We found Four Musicians. Pauline was so proud of that. Inside of New Donk City Tower at the bottom. People Celebration and listen to music Jazz.

Pauline: That's all the musicians we need. Thanks!

Hattie: No problem!

Pauline: *Cute laugh* I am amazed at your persistence! You and your friends should consider running for public office!

Y/N: Mm... Okay! Sound fair.

Pauline: Now I just need to figure out this other problem... See, the underground Power Plant. Looks like that monster's friends need to be taught a New Donk lesson!

We agreed on that. Before we leave, Pauline told us good luck. We're gonna destroy Bowser Minions and fix it!

*Timeskip at Y/N and her friends Powering up the Station*

We fix it and New Donk City has an Electronic right now! So, Power Moons have an Electronic and working on it. So, we can see why is that. We're now inside New Donk City at the Bottom. Pauline was so proud and said.