🌊Lake Kingdom🌊

❤️Y/N POV❤️

My friends and I went on an airship and traveled after defeating Knucklotec.

Hattie: He kidnapped Tiara, and now with this Binding Band, he's got a wedding ring! Is he going to steal a whole wedding?

Y/N: I don't know Hattie... So what is he going to steal?

Cappy: Hmm... Let's see...*Take a Map* Alright... Next, let's read up on the lake kingdom. It says they're known for their fashion, and-

Hattie: Oh! There's a famous wedding gown there called the Lochlady Dress!

Y/N: *Happily* Woah! That's so beautiful!

Hattie: *To Y/N* *Happily* I know, right?! This dress is so beautiful!

Y/N: *To Hattie* Agreed!

Mario: Ok! Let's head up to the Lake Kingdom!

All: Yeah!

We traveled to the Lake Kingdom!

*Timeskip to Travel to the Lake Kingdom*

We're Stopped and Out of the Odyssey. The lake Kingdom was so pretty, loving, refreshing and waving. So... Where did the Broodals go?

Until we hear sweet and loving Crying. I asked who it that, Turn around and see a silver Mermaid along with a blue and pink Mermaid.
So we walk towards them and heard.

Pink Mermaid: *Pats Silver Mermaid back* It's okay, Miss...

Blue Mermaid: Yeah. We'll find a lovely dress...

Y/N: Excuse me, Miss? I'm sorry to bother you... Are you telling me that a Lovely Wedding dress was stolen?

Silver Mermaid: *Sniff* Yeah... *Sniff* My goodness... That monster's minions vile henchmen... *sniff* They stole our beloved Lochlady dress! *Crying*

Golly...we, really, Really feel bad for them for their wedding dress was stolen... The Broodals gonna pay for this!

Y/N: Don't worry, miss. We find your Loch lady dress.

Silver Mermaid: *Stop Sniff* Really?

Mario: Yeah...

Silver Mermaid: Thank you! *Hugs Mario and Y/N then lets them go * Oh! We forget our names! My name is Oceane. *Point at Blue Mermaid* This is Kailani, *Point at Pink Mermaid* And this is Marina.

They waved to us and we waved back.
Kailani tells us to be called Kai for short and Marina tells us to call to be Rina for different.

They tell us what happens to Their Lochlady dress and follow us. We followed them and went to the water for swimming like fish.

We going to inside the Domed Water Plaza and they told us that their beloved dress was stolen. We say we can handle this. We going to fight the Broodals for stealing a Lochlady dress.

*Small Timeskip*

We going to fight a Broodals and they came back ready to fight.

Rango: Ahyuh hyuh hyuh! Yer too late! We already got the Lochlady Dress! And it even matches the boss tuxedo. So no way we're given' it back! Unless you give our little doll back~

Mario shook his head as if not giving me them back. Rango start to get angry and jumped out of the Airship.

😎It's Battle Time!😎

Rango started ready to fight as do we. Rango takes his hat off and throws it. I take my hat off and throw my hat at his hat. His hat going upside down. I jumped his hat and flew.

Rango was shocked and covered his eyes instead of his head. I stomped on his head. Hattie was cheered about that.

Rango was angry and inside of his hat except for his foot. He jumped and tried to attack us, but we dodged him.

Rango was getting out of his hat and trying to fight us. He throws his hat at Mario but he throws his hat at it. Rango hat landed on in floor and goes upside down.

Mario jumped at Rango's hat and flew. Rango tries to cover his eye, but Mario stomped on his head.

Rango was used to evil laughing and saying.

Rango: Ha! You think You being easy about that! I show you how it has been done!

Rango was running for us and tries to attack us. But Mario take Rango's hat off, I jumped and stomped his head.

Rango was defeated and We cheer for victory.

Mario: Alright, Sir! You better give us to The Multi Moons.

Rango: No...

Y/N: *To Mario* I can handle this. *To Rango* Can you please give us to the Multi Moon?

Rango: Okay... There you go, doll~

He said giving me to Multi Moon and running away.

😎End Of Battle!😎

We grabbed Multi Moon and flew to the Odyssey. After that, The ladies stopped and told if we have a wedding dress, but we were right back and They will agree.

We went back to the Airship and travelled to the Forest Kingdom.

Cappy: We are worried about those two.

Hattie: It's okay bro. We'll get after them in no time!

Cappy: Yeah, You're right... Time to cross that vast ocean!

It's time to travel to the Forest Kingdom!

______________________________________

A/N: Hello Folks! This is a little bit of a short episode/Chapter.
I know this should be will travelling to the Forest Kingdom but I changed it up.

I hope you liked it or not...