⏳Sand Kingdom⏳

❤️Y/N POV❤️

After We complete the Odyssey, We can rescue Princess Peach and Tiara. My friends and I sat on a soft couch to relax inside the airship.

Cappy: How do you like us as a Captain's hat? Pretty classy, wouldn't you say?

Cappy said as If we like our new hat. We nodded as They were impressed by that.

Cappy: *Turns back to his normal self and so Hattie did* Now, then, where were we?

Hattie: Oops! I forgot to say! What is that monster's name?

Y/N: His name is Bowser.

Hattie: That monster's name is Bowser?

Y/N: *Nod her head* Yep!

Mario: Yeah! He is the Villain of Mushroom Kingdom. He kidnapped my Girlfriend all the time. I rescued Peach and she give me an award like cake or something...

Hattie: Oh... I'm feeling bad for you...

Cappy: Well, we'll chase him down in no time in the Odyssey!

He said. He told his sister about getting a map. She agreed and got a map out of her bag/Purse. He thanked her for getting a map.

Cappy: Alright! Let's see... *Seeing a map* Garden, Water and... Oh! *pointed the Sand Kingdom at the picture* There it is! We should discuss the Sand Kingdom. As you've no doubt placed together, it is entirely sand! And, as you imagine, it gets quite hot.

Hattie: Hmm... There are some ruins there, and an artifact called the Binding Band that links people forever... Like a wedding ring! And this Bowser seems just like the sort of creep that would a priceless antiquity for his slam wedding!

Y/N: Should we head a Sand Kingdom, Mario?

Mario: Okie Dokie Sis! Next up, The Sand Kingdom!

We cheer up for travel to the Sand Kingdom.

*Timeskip as they go to the Sand Kingdom.*

We're competing for travel to the Sand Kingdom as we're getting out of our airship. We are feeling cold even though the Sand Kingdom going to be hot.

Hattie: Huzzah! We declare the maiden voyage of the Odyssey a complete success!

Cappy: But why is it so cold? I thought deserts were supposed to be hot.

Y/N: That's what I think it is...

Hattie: *Hear a sparkle of coming to the shining tower and see it* Huh? The top of that tower is shining! But how could that be? Could be a Power Moon?

Mario: *Come closer to look* I think it is! Good job, Hattie! Let's a-go!

Said, Mario. Then We hear the shivering sound of a person who is a skeleton.

Tostarenan: Brrr! S-So c-c-cold!

Mario: Excuse me, sir? Can you tell me where the big airship is?