🌳Wooden Kingdom🌳

❤️Y/N POV❤️

My friends and I were inside the Odyssey. Cappy was worried about his little sister and so Hattie did, but Still mad at Bowser.

Cappy: So... Whoever heard of a wedding with a stolen dress?

Hattie: Oh! It was Bowser! He was stealing all the things! Let's get after that tactless fiend!

Cappy: *Pats Hattie back* Calm down... We will take him down. *Take a map* Next, let's read up on the Wooden Kingdom.

Hattie: According to this guide, there's a giant greenhouse there filled with flowers. It's famous for its beautiful Soiree Bouquet.

Y/N: Wow~ Soiree Bouquet! It's beautiful!

Mario: Yeah! I love it! Let's travel to the Wooden Kingdom!

All: Yeah!

We travelled to the Wooden Kingdom!

*Timeskip to Travelled Wooden Kingdom*

We went out of the Odyssey and looked at the flowers. We heard of Robot were scared, sad and crying. Poor Robot... We felt bad for him. We walked in front of him and I said.

Y/N: Excuse me, Sir. We don't want to be rude to you...Why are you crying...

Steam Gardener: Well... *Sniff* It appears the monster's minions are still on top of the tower. *Sniff* I worry about the flowers we were growing there. *Sniff* But what can we do?

He said about the Broodals were stealing Flowers for him. Wow... We felt bad for him for The flowers went stolen... We think that Broodals is stealing Flowers for him. We gonna take them down!

Y/N: Don't worry, Sir. We gonna take them down!

Steam Gardener: *sniff* really?

Y/N: *Nods her head* Yes!

Steam Gardener: Oh! Thank you so much! *Shake her hand* You and your friends should be great heroes!

Mario: Well, Thank you, sir! *To Cappy, Hattie and Y/N* Come on, Guys! Let's a-go!

All: Yeah!

Steam Gardener waved happily to us and think we gonna take them down. we going to the top of the tower and gonna take them down!

*Timeskip at They going to the top of the tower*

We finally made it to the top of the tower and The Broodals was here too.

Spewart: Too late, chumps! We snagged the Soriee Bouquet already. Now why don't you scram so we can grab the rest of the flowers as well and give us our doll back~

Hattie: *Gets angry* We will never give her back to you!

Spewart: Or maybe I'll just you scam! You stupid hat!

He said angrily as jumped out of the Airship and yelled at us

😎It's Battle Time!😎