⛱️Seaside Kingdom⛱️

❤️Y/N POV❤️

After the Metro Kingdom was freed. We have a good time at the festival. We're now inside the Odyssey and talking about the Festival.

Cappy: What an amazingly energetic festival.

Hattie: I know, right?! This festival is making me happy!

Y/N: Yeah! Pauline and I were dancing and it was amazing!

Mario: Yeah, My sis! That's an Ookie Dookie!

Cappy: Let's keep that energy going as we keep up the chase! *Take a map* Let's read up on the Seaside Kingdom. There's a carbonated sea that's supposed to be quite nice...

Hattie: And it says here to be sure we visit the four giant fountains.

Y/N: Ooh! A Seaside! I hear about Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, Pauline and me going on vacation to see a wonderful Seaside!

Mario: Let's go to the Seaside Kingdom!

Then we're traveling to the Seaside Kingdom.

*Timeskip at Y/N and Daniela/SuperDanielaSisters were chatting about the movie, along with their friends/OCs*

We're now at the Seaside Kingdom and getting out of the Odyssey. We can see an octopus drinking Sparkle Water out of the Fancy Goblet called Glass Tower.

Cappy: What's on top of the fancy goblet?

Male Bubblainians: *Angry* Oh! Do you know why? Bubblaine used to be a beautiful resort until that foul creature showed up! *See an Octopus* Just look at him... Guzzling all of our treasured Sparkle Water!

Mario: Hey! (6x) *Pat a guy back* Easy, Easy. We can take him out!

Male Bubblainians: Really? Won't you two help us put a stop to him?

Y/N: Yeah!

Male Bubblainians: *Happy* Oh! Thank you, Loyals! I hope you two will!

He said happily. My friends and I were on a mission to save a sparkling water glass tower for octopuses. I saw a fountain with Cork on it, really stuck, come up the small, little high mountains.

Cappy: Oh, great! We can't up here! What are we going to do?

Hattie: *Spot two Gushens, pointed at it* Oh! How about if we capture it, we can go up there!

Cappy: Great idea, sis!

Cappy said happily. We took our hats off, capture them and transform them. We can go up by using a water spray. We saw a Power Moon and grab it and back to normal. We hear a glass break and realized it was a giant button coming from the glass.

Mario asks us if he wants to do it. We say yes. Mario pushes down the giant button by using Ground Pound. We hear cork get out of the fountain and hurt the octopus's head.

Mollusque-Lanceur: Owie-wee! Try all you want, I will never surrender the delicious Sparkle Water! *Spotted at Y/N* Hmm~ I've never such as beautiful lady as you~

Hattie: Who told you that?!

Mollusque-Lanceur: Shut up, Stupid hat! You should never take my beautiful lady away from me!!