🏢Metro Kingdom (Part 1)🏢

🍄Mario POV🍄

Finally... We made it... We fixed the Odyssey and must rescue them. We are glad that Captain Toad and his friends join us in Saving our sister. We hope our sisters are okay...

Cappy: We found just Power Moons to fix up the Odyssey. Thank goodness!

Captain Toad: So... Where are we going?

Cappy: Good Question! Now then, where were we? Ah, yes! We were on our way to the Metro Kingdom!

F/N: Ah, I remember this when I was a little kid! My parents love this place!

Cappy: The whole kingdom is one vast city, filled with skyscrapers. It seems it was built using the energy from Power Moons.

Mario: Alright, Then! Don't worry Y/N and Hattie, We're coming to rescue you two!

We're traveling to the Metro Kingdom!

*Timeskip as Good Authors were dancing in Disco in PMCS*

We landed on the ground, out of the Odyssey, and seeing that... Is that a Robot Wiggler, who climbing on the New Donk City of the tower?!

Cappy: All right, We finally made it! Things don't look so good, though...

F/N: Look! It's Bowser's ship. Let's go!

Mario: Alright!

I said running off. Until I stopped and saw... It was Pauline! My former love interest... Pauline and I were dating after defeating Donkey Kong... But not anymore... I don't think we can be together anymore...

She's now the mayor of New Donk City. Maybe I should talk to her...

Mario: Excuse me, Pauline... Can we talk?

Pauline: *Turns around at Mario, Sigh* I'm sorry Mario, but I really don't have time to chat right now. I need to figure out a way to save my city. Things have been in utter chaos since that brutish monster showed up.

Cappy: Do you mean Bowser?

Cappy said as Pauline used to be shocked about that. She never knew about my hat was talk.

Pauline: Woah! Did your hat can talk?!

Mario: Yep! His name is Cappy. We're looking for our sisters, Y/N, Hattie, and Tiara.

Pauline: Oh! Y/N, My childhood friend... We're could play since we were little kids... And now, Bowser has the nerve to be advertising this wedding of his all over New Donk City?! A bit tasteless, if you ask me.

Pauline was talking about her childhood friend, Y/N. Y/N and I become heroes after rescuing Pauline and defeating Donkey Kong.

My Twin Sister and I Spent time with Pauline. After that, She become the new Mayor of New Donk City waved at us, and tell us goodbye.

Ahh... Good Memories... Now Cappy used to say.

Cappy: Don't worry Lady, we can handle this!

Pauline: Really?

Cappy: Sure!

Pauline: *Sigh Happily* Thank you...